Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Jeep CJ7, 2020 BMW X3MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this thread is for desperate people like me that are willing to go above and beyond to get a 2022 raptor.

Please reach out to me if you have a reservation conversion to a raptor... aka. you have an email that says you have a spot to order a raptor AND you don't want it.

Make a couple of bucks and reach out to me.

good luck and hopefully we can get some swaps going. Don't let your reservation go back to the dealer, pass it along to another member of bronco6g.
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It’s pretty much a guarantee Ford will require name matching. I’d also be willing to bet they have to sign an agreement not to sell it, like their talking about doing with the lightning.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is the reason for all the ADM BS, just wait your turn!

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you turn down your Raptor offer if reverts back to your original order, it doesn’t go to the dealer. For it to go to the dealer you would have to turn it down at delivery and walk away with nothing

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you turn down your Raptor offer if reverts back to your original order, it doesn’t go to the dealer. For it to go to the dealer you would have to turn it down at delivery and walk away with nothing
Thought I read that the dealer keeps the allocation and is "recommended" to sell to another long time reservation holder. From that language it did not seem like it goes away, nor does it seem that there will be any name matching - it can go to anyone the dealer wants if the original holder decides they don't want to convert. That was on the letter to Dealer principle that the admin posted yesterday.

Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thought I read that the dealer keeps the allocation and is "recommended" to sell to another long time reservation holder. From that language it did not seem like it goes away, nor does it seem that there will be any name matching - it can go to anyone the dealer wants if the original holder decides they don't want to convert.
If one of the chosen recipients backs out when it arrives, can’t get financing or whatever, then the dealer is encouraged to sell to the next reservation holder. If they decide to stick with their Badlands (or whatever) instead of converting, the Raptor never makes it to the dealer because it wasn’t ordered

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If one of the chosen recipients backs out when it arrives, can’t get financing or whatever, then the dealer is encouraged to sell to the next reservation holder. If they decide to stick with their Badlands (or whatever) instead of converting, the Raptor never makes it to the dealer because it wasn’t ordered
Sorry - that's not how I interpret this: If no longer interested in ORDERING - not RECEIVING

Ford Bronco I will buy your Raptor allocation - let's talk 1644668811146

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did the OP get Banned for this thread?

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reading the letter it is pretty much standard Ford as it has been with Broncos.

In this case they will only build Raptors based on converted reservations first. Yeah, right.

And if you give up the chance at a Raptor you still don't get the vehicle you do have on order. It stays 99 unless you reconfigure it

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Now to the question at hand which the OP is talking about.

You cannot sell your place in line, you cannot even donate your place in line. You can wait for vehicle to land at dealer and then refuse to receive but it is then out of your hands and up to dealer, who is encouraged but not required to sell it to the next legitimate Raptor order in their allocation. If a small dealer and they have no other Raptors in pipeline they can do with it as they please. Even if they have a dozen Raptors designated. Once tge designee gives it up they sell it however they want, even in the shady dealer to dealer to dealer market with ADM for everyone.

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did the OP get Banned for this thread?
No. I think he told a dude in the other thread to go eff himself and to suck a... Ummm... Well. You get it. 🤷🤦

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I will pay a significant premium to anyone who doesn’t want theirs.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will pay a significant premium to anyone who doesn’t want theirs.
If you read the details of the hand raisers program you will find the problem you are going to run into is that most of those that were selected are early reservation holders and the they have been given the opportunity to use that early res to order a BRaptor. If they sell their BRaptor they will have to place a new order for themselves and be at the back of the line and start the awful waiting process all over again.

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
While clearly the OP came off as a đź’© bag....

I believe the technical and maybe? legal (not sure if Ford has that can't sell clause) way to do it is to arrange with someone to go through the process as "normal". They order your Raptor with their reservation. You order their Bronco. Hopefully both delievered around same time, then swap vehicles (completing paperwork, etc).

Now, obviously there's more to the process and you'd definitely want some kind of legal agreement/contract between both parties, but yeah... Who wants to do or trust all that for some silly Raptor Bronco?

Just wait and pay for it (ADM and all) at a dealer who will have one for sale at a ridiculous price. 🤷‍♂️

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would think a dealer would want to work something out with someone that had a golden ticket because if you choose to decline it they don’t get it. If you work something out with a dealer that benefits you and gets them a Raptor, everyone wins. Tell dealer you will convert if you get something out of it but don’t want the Raptor.
Sponsored