Sponsored

Canadian Production or Delivery Tracker....or anything?

mlalande

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee LImited X
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey all - from outside of Toronto Canada here. I am wondering how other Canadians are tracking their orders. It sort of seems we are all left out with the productions trackers to the cool packages from Ford that people are posting all over facebook. My Ford account doesn't have a production page that we can access in Canada.

My dealer does not know anything. Reserved last summer, ordered Jan 2 and not a piece of mail or email from Ford or the dealer.

I wonder if someone south of the Border can put my VIN in their production tracker.

What are other Canadians doing to track orders and deliveries ect?
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all - from outside of Toronto Canada here. I am wondering how other Canadians are tracking their orders. It sort of seems we are all left out with the productions trackers to the cool packages from Ford that people are posting all over facebook. My dealer does not know anything. Reserved last summer, ordered Jan 2 and not a piece of mail or email from Ford or the dealer. just wondering what other Canadians are doing to track order and deliver ect.
I email my salesperson once a week, asking for any updates.

It sucks… Once I have my VIN/build week I’ll be happy though.

DieselSmack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all - from outside of Toronto Canada here. I am wondering how other Canadians are tracking their orders. It sort of seems we are all left out with the productions trackers to the cool packages from Ford that people are posting all over facebook. My Ford account doesn't have a production page that we can access in Canada.

My dealer does not know anything. Reserved last summer, ordered Jan 2 and not a piece of mail or email from Ford or the dealer.

I wonder if someone south of the Border can put my VIN in their production tracker.

We definitely get the crap end of the stick thats for sure. I'm most dissapointed with the dealer-network having almost no information (but being the gate keeper between Customers and Ford Canada). Its very frustrating.

For reference, i'm a MOD top customer with a week 1 reservation. converted to an order back in February but got hit with delays. Contacted dealer and made the switch to the MIC top, so i'm at the same stage as you are now.

OP
OP

mlalande

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee LImited X
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did the same - April 13th changed to MIC top. Dealer still is in the dark. Pretty shitty deal we have.

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have you tried using the order tracker on this website? Mine updated from “in order processing” to “in production” along with the production date, which matches my blend date from the window sticker. It seems to work with Canadian orders.
Otherwise you’d have to contact your dealer and get them to look it up on their system.

Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you tried using the order tracker on this website? Mine updated from “in order processing” to “in production” along with the production date, which matches my blend date from the window sticker. It seems to work with Canadian orders.
Otherwise you’d have to contact your dealer and get them to look it up on their system.
Doesn't seem like they have their VIN # yet, so they wouldn't be able to use the tracker.

Tracker doesn't work for me anyway, and I have all the info. I usually call the Ford customer service # for an update then email my dealer to confirm what Ford is telling me. My build date has moved 4 times. I haven't called recently, I'm sure it has been bumped again.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am fortunate that I have a dealer/sales person who are approachable and happy to help. Sadly though, I still do not have a VIN# nor a build date.
I did get a call from them though letting me know that they have a bronco arriving tomorrow for a customer and that I can come down and look at it.
Very thoughtful of them and I will also get to see, for the first time, in person, an actual bronco! Very excited about that, and the fact that they actually are receiving a customer's order bolds well for me (though I am probably months out due to MIC tops etc.)

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Doesn't seem like they have their VIN # yet, so they wouldn't be able to use the tracker.

Tracker doesn't work for me anyway, and I have all the info. I usually call the Ford customer service # for an update then email my dealer to confirm what Ford is telling me. My build date has moved 4 times. I haven't called recently, I'm sure it has been bumped again.
Try this.

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...UMBER&partAttributes=BP2_.*&vin=YOURVINNUMBER

If that doesn't work, you don't have the right Order #.

And to contribute my info I've had VIN since April, got built on July 21, currently sitting waiting on an unknown constrain.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That link doesn't work
Assuming you replaced the appropriate parts of the link with your info, you don't have the right order number then.

Will be a 4 digit number.

Sponsored

Azemotay

Badlands
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4d Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I email my salesperson once a week, asking for any updates.

It sucks… Once I have my VIN/build week I’ll be happy though.
I for some reason thought you had a VIN number, unfortunate brother.
But to answer OP question, the order tracker on the forums here work once you do indeed have your VIN number, just ask your dealership for the 4 digit order number if you do not already have it. I do feel for everyone who doesn't have a VIN yet.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I for some reason thought you had a VIN number, unfortunate brother.
But to answer OP question, the order tracker on the forums here work once you do indeed have your VIN number, just ask your dealership for the 4 digit order number if you do not already have it. I do feel for everyone who doesn't have a VIN yet.
Negative :( I’ve been super excited to see a couple Bronco’s lately and sit in them and such… I thought that would hold me off for a bit, but it just made me more excited and eager for my Bronco lol.

I think I need a hobby or something… *continues to buy Bronco accessories*

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealers website has a tracker I use.
Ford Bronco Canadian Production or Delivery Tracker....or anything? 1A908715-1C78-4737-94C1-7D5BFE5A087E

Azemotay

Badlands
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4d Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealers website has a tracker I use.
Ford Bronco Canadian Production or Delivery Tracker....or anything? 1A908715-1C78-4737-94C1-7D5BFE5A087E
Out of curiosity i punched my order number into that tracker and nothing happens. I do have a VIN/build week but still in order processing with no window sticker. Worth a try, looks like a nice tool.

sammy3boy

Black Diamond
First Name
Samson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I checked with my dealer and he told me mine is already built but waiting for transportation once received will give me a call to take delivery. Black Diamond with Sasquatch package.
Sponsored