Sponsored

Capable to Modular bumper - anyone done it yet?

3G & 6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 SuperDuty, misc others
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like it could be easier than the std/plastic bumper to modular based on the tow hook configuration. Anyone done this one yet?
Sponsored

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like it could be easier than the std/plastic bumper to modular based on the tow hook configuration. Anyone done this one yet?
Search feature is your friend

OP
OP
3G & 6G

3G & 6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 SuperDuty, misc others
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went through the first 5 pages after searching and didn't see anything other than people comparing the two visually and talking about fog lights. I'm specifically wondering if anyone has swapped a capable for a modular. I realize the capable is pretty new, but 'new' has never stopped anyone from modding before.

The challenges with the plastic to modular swap are with the recovery point/tow hook brackets. The capable looks like it would be much easier, maybe even simple. Just wondering if anyone has done it yet because I couldn't find a thread on it.

I don't have mine yet, so can't look at it or provide pics. My local dealers only have plastic or modular bumpers on Broncos right now, so can't compare on the lots either. May add a winch in the future, so a modular would make that a lot easier. Don't want to add modular to my order as it was recently an item causing delays, so was thinking a swap may be in my future. I'll keep searching. Someone will do this eventually.
Sponsored