Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So does MIC top supposed to be carbonized gray? It looks lighter.
I’ve heard it referred to as such (possibly by Ford). I guess calling it Iconic Silver would have been too honest. ?

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

8A82CB7D-4105-4AEA-9AD6-687F4A25C84C.jpeg
EA597630-ECE3-4CF3-8B52-C2671F78D66A.jpeg
4090AFA7-CB40-491B-B38D-94D2816F37F4.jpeg
BE63EF58-5C6E-4751-9D94-D044C7A9EF07.jpeg
7CF06C6C-3FDC-4EC0-B695-23C37F93953D.jpeg

Saw carbonized gray today for the first time in person. It does look a little bit warmer than most charcoal gray.I do see specs of what looks like bronze/tan and even light blue specs in it.
The above pic has me leaning towards Carbonized Gray. Love the look with Black grill. Original choice was Cactus Gray. But imagine a Wildtrak in Carbonized Gray with black top, black grille and black mirrors. Nothing but Nice.
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray 2-Door Badlands vehicle (10)~2

Last edited:

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was passed in to me by another member after sharing my quest to find a photo of carbonized gray in the wild.

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray 2-Door Badlands vehicle (10)~2
I was cyber orange on a wild trak until black lid wasnt available now I dont think any color goes with the gray top better than this. Even the yellow accent badlands badge goes good with it. Its like Ford is leading us to this color for some reason. Oh well Im going with it. sasquatch. when the tires chew up Im gonna give it a 4 inch lift and 37 BFG KO2s.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Carbonized Gray next to my Sting Gray Rubicon. Color looks great in person. Still undecided between Cactus & Carbonized. One thing is for sure the MIC Gray top will look a hole lot nicer on Carbonized than Cactus, IMO. I also believe the Wildtak Sandstone/Black will look alot nicer with Carbonized as opposed to the Cactus.
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray 2-Door Badlands 20201030_150340
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray 2-Door Badlands 20201030_145959
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray 2-Door Badlands 20201030_150443
Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray 2-Door Badlands 20201030_150426

Last edited:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The only color match Bronco you can buy. Looks sharp.
Think of the money and wait time you'll save going with carbonized gray body and carbonized gray MIC top. Plus you'll have the only Bronco color that the MIC top actually looks good on.
I have been sold on Cactus Gray from the beginning, but the more I look at the Cabonized Bronco pic the more likely I'll be switching to this color.

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray 2-Door Badlands Carbonized Gray Bronco Badlands 2 Door

Last edited:

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Think of the money and wait time you'll save going with carbonized gray body and carbonized gray MIC top. Plus you'll have the only Bronco color that the MIC top actually looks good on.
I have been sold on Cactus Gray from the beginning, but the more I look at the Cabonized Bronco pic the more likely I'll be switching to this color.

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray 2-Door Badlands Carbonized Gray Bronco Badlands 2 Door
Agreed 100%. I too was all lined up for FE in cactus grey but the top shenanigans had me all effed up. I'm lowering to fully built bad lands in carbon grey to keep things copacetic.

At least that's my plan TODAY ?

Last edited:

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OR-----

Oops - i forgot the side mirrors in grey

What do you prefer or like better?

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Carbonized Gray next to my Sting Gray Rubicon. Color looks great in person. Still undecided between Cactus & Carbonized. One thing is for sure the MIC Gray top will look a hole lot nicer on Carbonized than Cactus, IMO. I also believe the Wildtak Sandstone/Black will look alot nicer with Carbonized as opposed to the Cactus.
Nice pictures......need to see one live. Taking a ride out to a dealership to see if i can spot one.
Thanks for sharing

Sponsored

BadlandsGirl

Badlands
First Name
Stacee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That looks MUCH better than the bright silvery ones. If I do go sasquatch, I'm getting these for sure if I get Carb Gray. Although, $1500 more to go SAS on BL but this is standing very nicely without SAS. I need to see it more and in the 4-door before I decide.

Uh oh... slipping away from A51?
$1500 more to go SAS on the BL?? More like $2500

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$1500 more to go SAS on the BL?? More like $2500
Yes, it is $2500 more than the standard 17" Machined Carbonized Gray-Painted Aluminum Wheel but it's $1500 more than the optioned 17" Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum Wheels shown in this picture (these are $1000).

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray 2-Door Badlands carbonized-gray-bronco-badlands-2-door-

Last edited:

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, it is It is $2500 more than the standard 17" Machined Carbonized Gray-Painted Aluminum Wheel but it's $1500 more than the optioned 17" Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum Wheels shown in this picture (these are $1000).

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray 2-Door Badlands carbonized-gray-bronco-badlands-2-door-
Too bad you can't get these Badlands beadlock wheels with Sasquatch. The Badlands carbonized grey beauty ring looks so much better imo than the Sasquatch shiny silver looking beauty rings. Matches the Badlands grille too! If I was getting carbonized grey paint, I'd definitely want the Badlands version of the beadlocks.
Sponsored