Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-door Wildtrak Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My 2023 on 35s , just 2"lift
Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club IMG_20230414_214848_797
My heart just skipped a beat when I saw this. Nice subtle mods. You're making me rethink my switch to the 4 door. I originally ordered a 2 door, but after driving both, and even though I'm single without dogs/kids, I just felt the 4 door would be more useful and it's still badass. But yours is gorgeous. Any thoughts on the capable front bumper?

Sponsored

klastinger

Badlands
First Name
Kirby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My heart just skipped a beat when I saw this. Nice subtle mods. You're making me rethink my switch to the 4 door. I originally ordered a 2 door, but after driving both, and even though I'm single without dogs/kids, I just felt the 4 door would be more useful and it's still badass. But yours is gorgeous. Any thoughts on the capable front bumper?
Can’t beat the looks of a 2 door on 35’s.

IMG_7801.jpeg

klastinger

Badlands
First Name
Kirby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like my module bumper. I added the ford performance tow hooks and desert diode light Kit.

IMG_8239.jpeg

IMG_8007.jpeg

IMG_8006.jpeg

IMG_8066.jpeg

broncodream

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-door Wildtrak Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like my module bumper. I added the ford performance tow hooks and desert diode light Kit.

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club IMG_8066

So do I, but I got so tired of all of the price increases I decided that the capable bumper would be an acceptable compromise also didn't plan on modifying it much. But now I've been rethinking. It's too late as my Bronco is due at the dealer in a week or so. Love the red accents.

McCrosky2004

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350 SWR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Needed a 3rd vehicle and was looking at Jeeps. We owned a 2019 wrangler and liked it so we’re looking at Jeeps again. Then decided to take a look at the Bronco’s and found a Sasquatched Outer Banks. SOLD The Bronco was better to me in ride, handling and felt larger inside. I own a 87 CJ7 soft top, was amazed how nice and quiet the Bronco soft tops are.

CB817242-4B8B-4B2D-BA85-45CBC7D66CC1.jpeg

02C655A3-E1F4-4ACA-A7DB-AE3B9F70B0FE.jpeg

Sponsored

Reese

Badlands
First Name
Reese 💁🏻‍♀️🇨🇦
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Lux 2023
Your Bronco Model