Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My only real concern with CG is that there are so many other vehicles that have similar colors.
its not so much all the others with the same color as much as who’s wearing it. CG tights on a dozen girls at the gym....and then on that one, you know that one other girl. Well, the Bronco is a looker, and will wear it well. Plus, CG is just more menacing a look on this beast. It’s a winner.
Sponsored

Last edited:

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That base sas is fire hot.

Stetser33

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm locked in on this color now for my Wildtrak with a shadow black top. I just hate how CG looks in B&P. Way different!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The best color IMO but will show scratches and dings with a spotlight... so I have to go with Silver but DAUUUUUMN

Sponsored

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes

Dimensions look very good on 2 Door
Thank you sir. Debating between a nonsas and sas on Badlands. It looks perfect in that photo.

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think that colors can sometimes date a vehicle. I ordered 4door carb gray non sas badlands. With the wheel upgrade. I’m curious to see how many model years before Ford starts to make the micro body changes to keep the newer year looking fresh. I’m so excited that my dealer is saying I’m likely to get a MY21.? But I’m hoping the Carb Gray will look relevant for years to come. Where as 3 years from now is anyone still picking A51??

Sponsored

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think carb grey will age well. Also a great base if you wish to customize with accent colors, stripes, etc. Mic top will look perfect and the black tops will also pair up nice in my opinion.

my build will be a carb grey 4 dr BD, Sas, mid, 2.7, mic and tow.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think carb grey will age well. Also a great base if you wish to customize with accent colors, stripes, etc. Mic top will look perfect and the black tops will also pair up nice in my opinion.

my build will be a carb grey 4 dr BD, Sas, mid, 2.7, mic and tow.
We’ll be sportin’ the same build ?

Stetser33

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, on the website it absolutely looks like a dark green. But, I think it is the lighting play tricks on the prerenders. Honestly, I think the screenshot that @395N posted from the YouTube video is the most realistic of what to expect from the color:

Ford Bronco Carbonized Gray Paint Thread IMG_0404.JPG

When you zoom in, this looks far more a dark "grey" than "green". It basically the new popular dark grey color you see on other cars. Although, you can see how lighting will play tricks on it. You can look at my avatar for a representation of what Ford's site currently shows (green) versus the picture above (grey). Just be sure to zoom in closely to see the color. (Edit: Changed avatars)

Honest to God, the worse part of trying to decide on which color is that I've counted about six different representations of every single color they are offering in various photos. I see one photo of a color and think "that looks great" and then see another picture and think "I definitely don't want that color" and then I find out they are the same color. UGH.

I think this is the "best" picture of carbonized grey though (it terms of what it will really look like). But, who knows? I hope that by December they have a least real photos, in real world lighting conditions to allow everyone to make an informed decision.

Of all the Bronco pics I've seen over the past several months since the reveal this is hands down my favorite! Love the color and black fender flares. And the chunky tires with the awesome bumper/winch/brush guard! Slap a black top on it and put it in my driveway please!!!

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have done multiple searches for a carb grey specific thread and nothing ever came up. Today I see this on the wall. NOICE!

Carb grey was my very first pick, since there wasn't a green option. Then I kept looking at my wife's grey highlander and thought, do I really want that color? So my mind strayed to other colors. Lightning, AMB, Cactus. I liked them all a little. But not like the Carb. I went around for months debating in my head. I finally came to my senses and will be choosing Carb Grey. It will look awesome with the black top, tinted windows and the black accents.

I am in line for a 22', so if Ford comes through with a nice green my mind may be changed, but for now Carb grey is king.
Sponsored