Sponsored

Carbonized Grey Bronco with MIC top in any trim. I havent seen one yet!

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im trying to decide a color match with the MIC grey. I think the carbonized grey color would look good with the MIC top. However I have yet to see a photo of one to confirm. B&P is worthless when it comes to color matching. Personally if Ford was to release more photos of pre production vehicles to see the color schemes it would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco, 2012 F350, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
MIC is Carbonized Gray. Should be close.

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im trying to decide a color match with the MIC grey. I think the carbonized grey color would look good with the MIC top. However I have yet to see a photo of one to confirm. B&P is worthless when it comes to color matching. Personally if Ford was to release more photos of pre production vehicles to see the color schemes it would be greatly appreciated.
I think Carbonized Grey is the only color we haven't seen yet on the Bronco.

There's threads with the Mach-E that show the color. I think it would look best with a pure black/white top.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think Carbonized Grey is the only color we haven't seen yet on the Bronco.

There's threads with the Mach-E that show the color. I think it would look best with a pure black/white top.
Yes I agree not having the black top is an issue with all the colors for sure! Going now to see the Mach-e .. Need more real time photos of this top with various colors released so we can see what its all about ...
Update: Just saw the Mach-e in carb grey and yes the Bronco in carb grey looks best with a black or white top .. I imagine the MIC texture/color will clash with the carb grey paint for sure

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if you saw it but there's a carb grey 2 door badlands with the carb grey beadlock capable wheels and a MIC top on the thread with all the broncos on the transport trailer. Looks so good, im switching to carb grey from area51!

WHOPPER

Badlands
First Name
STEVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GMC SEIRRA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Carbonized Grey Bronco with MIC top in any trim. I havent seen one yet! 1605212931765

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
MGV, wash out floors, steel bumpers are hard to beat for an off road vehicle with a factory warranty. I’m going non squatch badlands for those reasons (and a little luxury with the lux package).

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MGV, wash out floors, steel bumpers are hard to beat for an off road vehicle with a factory warranty. I’m going non squatch badlands for those reasons (and a little luxury with the lux package).
What he said +1
Sponsored