Gilles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello everyone,

I'm currently exploring options to swap out my center caps, but I've encountered a number of inconsistent information regarding sizes (e.g., 2 1/2 inches, 2 1/8 inches, 2 5/8 inches, etc.), which has left me quite perplexed. Specifically, I'm interested in whether the Sasquatch wheel center caps can be easily swapped with the OE Part Number: ML3Z-1130-A, which is associated with the Ford Bronco and F-150 Raptor. My aim is to achieve a sleek grey/black aesthetic without resorting to painting or applying stickers. Does anyone have insights or experience with this swap?
Your guidance would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP

Swampy64

Badlands
First Name
Gilles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for sharing your insights! I've come across these posts and other as well, but each presenting differing details, especially when it comes to measurements—some in inches, others in millimeters. The conversion to 65mm being approximately 2 1/2 inches raises a question, but considering a slight deviation to 2 5/8 inches equals 65.4mm, I doubt such a minor difference would affect the fit. It seems unlikely that these components are manufactured with such exact precision anyway…(?)

I was inclined towards in the picture below, ready to experiment, but the cost of $30 ich per piece without a return option (should they not fit) seems excessive for mere plastic caps.

Long shot: Is there anyone out there interested in a trade or willing to sell them at a more reasonable price? I guess it would be someone owning a Raptor, given the specificity of the parts.

I plan to continue my search for these items. If unsuccessful, I might explore using plasti dip as an alternative.
I will keep you guys posted with any useful information I find, in case others are on a similar quest for this information.

IMG_6007.jpeg
Sponsored