First Name
grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the general forum there is a great thread where folks are sharing the interest rates they are getting. Sounds like the credit unions are the way to go. I know for some (maybe all?) you have to be local to work with them. Could be wrong there. I’m in the Austin area. Any honey holes to get a good rate around Central Texas right now?
Sponsored

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used Greater Texas Credit Union out of Austin for my Bronco Sport. Got a good rate with them BUT that was back in April before the rates started going up.

They're also called "aggieland credit union"... Which may or may not influence your opinion of them :)

I like RBFCU. Have been with them for years. Think they have locations in Austin but not positive. The rates at both appear to be about the same depending on credit score.

OP
OP

Austinhoosier

Badlands
First Name
grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey thanks for your input. Yes I have used RBFCU in the past and they have always been good to work with. The main reason I posted is because I can’t believe some of the rates some folks are claiming to get. Enjoy your ride!

Captain Chaos

Base
First Name
Charley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150, 1998 F-150, 1979 F-250, 1991 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have used Greater Texas Federal Credit or aka Aggieland for every vehicle that I have financed. I will use them again for the Bronco when it gets built and delivered.
They have branches in the Houston. I have always dealt with them over the phone and online.

Sponsored

robertgoulet

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak, 22 Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

UFCU is typically pretty good.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey thanks for your input. Yes I have used RBFCU in the past and they have always been good to work with. The main reason I posted is because I can’t believe some of the rates some folks are claiming to get. Enjoy your ride!
I couldn't believe it either!

Then I searched and found Credit Union of Texas and managed to get 2.39% for 36 months. Best and lowest rate. They even just sent me Tiff's Treats cookies!

Call and see if they can finance you. Tell them I sent you (PM if needed).

Not sure what their rates are now, but I locked in at the end of October. They also deferred payments until February! So no payments through November to January. 👍
Sponsored