First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,mustang gt conv, e250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I attended the off rodeo last saturday. My original order was a 2 dr mic top BB sasquatch with 2.7 and tow package. After riding in the 4 dr w/soft top my concerns about the top being too flimsy were calmed and I changed to the 4 dr soft /prep kit. I recieved my VIN today w production week sep 27. Now maybe my raving to the dealer about how badassed these puppies are may have helped. I am an 8/8/2020 res. but whatever the reason I AM EXCITED LIKE A LITTLE KID !!!!!
Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh. 8/9/20 res. BL 2.3 manual high soft build, no VIN. Great.
Don't feel bad, I'm a 7/14 res. and switched to a soft top over a month ago and still no VIN...

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I attended the off rodeo last saturday. My original order was a 2 dr mic top BB sasquatch with 2.7 and tow package. After riding in the 4 dr w/soft top my concerns about the top being too flimsy were calmed and I changed to the 4 dr soft /prep kit. I recieved my VIN today w production week sep 27. Now maybe my raving to the dealer about how badassed these puppies are may have helped. I am an 8/8/2020 res. but whatever the reason I AM EXCITED LIKE A LITTLE KID !!!!!
Good to hear, I’m glad some are getting their builds after switching to the soft top. Enjoy it man. I would have changed to a soft top awhile ago if they allowed it on the Wildtrak trim………oh wait. I guess that’s allowed now but only on MY22
Sponsored