Sponsored

At this point what difference does it make??

fastone

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2013 F-150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I haven't talked to my dealer about this but have seen others state and show emails from their dealers saying... "You should get your order submitted to us as soon as possible after B&P is available." So what's the advantage/disadvantage of placing an order sooner rather than later? Ford is taking orders for a couple of months and says they will be building them in roughly the time stamped reservation order not the dealer submitted order date.

Say B&P actually goes live on "Mole Day Friday" and my buddy works on his all day and night getting his done and submits it the next day. I on the other hand, log in after the crash, take my time to build what I want, check it a few times and submit my order a week after he does. What about the person with day one timestamp and doesn't convert to an order until January 30?

What am I missing?
Sponsored

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some dealers will require a deposit to order. Once you order you lose your $100 reservation fee if you decide to back out later. Other than that, there's no issue ordering early.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You should get your order submitted to us as soon as possible after B&P is available.
Order banks don't even open until December. They can't submit it to Ford before then. This line translates from dealer speak to english as, "We wants your moneys now!!!"

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's not a difference.

Take your time figuring out exactly what you want.
Zach
Will your dealership contact your reservation holders to submit or do we need to contact your team?

Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Some dealers will require a deposit to order. Once you order you lose your $100 reservation fee if you decide to back out later. Other than that, there's no issue ordering early.
Not if you negotiate for your deposit to be refundable. The $100 reservation fee becomes a part of that refundable deposit.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zach
Will your dealership contact your reservation holders to submit or do we need to contact your team?

I have a hunch that we'll have a couple of our reservations holders reach out to us before we can call them. But we will schedule a time with everyone to get on the phone and go over their order with them and answer any questions we can, verify options, etc. Then we'll get everyone a copy to sign off on once we're done with the configuration.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe I am missing something but I do not think there will be any ordering once the Band P goes live this month (if it does). My understanding, confirmed by my dealer, is that the dealers will contact us all at a point in either very late November or in December. And at that point, orders will commence. I assume there will be a finite period to place the order to remainin in the production/ delivery schedule, e.g. you don't get to ponder and finalize your order indefinitely.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a hunch that we'll have a couple of our reservations holders reach out to us before we can call them. But we will schedule a time with everyone to get on the phone and go over their order with them and answer any questions we can, verify options, etc. Then we'll get everyone a copy to sign off on once we're done with the configuration.
That sounds perfect Zach
Thank you
Sponsored