ToothMechanic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350, V6 Mustang, Jeep Cherokee XJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi all,

Looking to order a Bronco as my first ever NEW car from a dealership. I have absolutely no idea how the process typically works. I'm also hesitant to blindly order one until I can read the reviews/tests and play with one in person.

From what I am reading on here it seems like at this point, since I don't already have a reservation, it would be into 2022 before I could get one even if I ordered one in a few months?

I am trying to gauge whether I should pick up a new daily in the meantime. I was hoping to have a new daily midway through next year, but was willing to wait for the Bronco until late next year, if needed. However if we are well into 2022 I will go ahead and pick something else up for the time being...

Sorry if this is a bit of a lazy request/post, but it would take me a while to read through a comprehend the whole situation right now.

Thanks
Sponsored

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A lot of people are doing this because they are either impatient or need a car. Id say if you can wait wait. Otherwise get a new Toyota in the meantime or something else used. That way you donā€™t take a big hit come trade in/sale.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Youā€™re not getting a Bronco until ā€˜22 if you havenā€™t reserved yet. For future reference that tidbit of information is readily available on this site, itā€™s pretty much all people are talking about right now.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all,

Looking to order a Bronco as my first ever NEW car from a dealership. I have absolutely no idea how the process typically works. I'm also hesitant to blindly order one until I can read the reviews/tests and play with one in person.

From what I am reading on here it seems like at this point, since I don't already have a reservation, it would be into 2022 before I could get one even if I ordered one in a few months?

I am trying to gauge whether I should pick up a new daily in the meantime. I was hoping to have a new daily midway through next year, but was willing to wait for the Bronco until late next year, if needed. However if we are well into 2022 I will go ahead and pick something else up for the time being...

Sorry if this is a bit of a lazy request/post, but it would take me a while to read through a comprehend the whole situation right now.

Thanks
Welcome to the site!

Best bet is to go ahead and get you an in-between car to hold you over. Also, I'd go ahead and put your $100 reservation in (its refundable til March and will at least get your foot in the door). At this stage in the game we can't estimate how far into '22 your Bronco might be simply because we don't know how many reservations in front of yours will convert. There are other factors like dealer allocation that have factors in to determine your delivery ETA as well. If you have time, I'd do some searches here on the forum. It can be hard to find info with all the extra BS in here, but there is REALLY good information that will help you oh here!

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Buy another car for now and wait until MY 2023 when there will be plenty of Broncos on dealer lots for you to test drive. By that time, all the first year issues will be worked out.

Hjhof

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Youā€™re well into 22, I reserved mine last week because I wanted to wait until 2022, but I also just got a new car in April of 2019 so I know I wanted to wait until 2022 and have no issues keeping my beloved WRX until then. But itā€™s up to you at that point
Sponsored