First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I placed an order March 7th for my 2022 Bronco Badlands with Sasquatch package. I initially ordered it with the High package but changed my mind and decided to add Lux. My salesman said that Ford currently has the 334A package on a commodity hold so he can't make the change.

I'm sure it's accurate information, but I still wanted to verify if anybody else has heard of this?

I was already aware of the tow package and hard top issues, but was able to change my order to a hard top.

I'm guessing my build will be pushed to 2023, but was hoping to add the option just in case it gets built this year.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff
Sponsored

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Drink!

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I placed an order March 7th for my 2022 Bronco Badlands with Sasquatch package. I initially ordered it with the High package but changed my mind and decided to add Lux. My salesman said that Ford currently has the 334A package on a commodity hold so he can't make the change.

I'm sure it's accurate information, but I still wanted to verify if anybody else has heard of this?

I was already aware of the tow package and hard top issues, but was able to change my order to a hard top.

I'm guessing my build will be pushed to 2023, but was hoping to add the option just in case it gets built this year.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff
It is very possible. I tried to change from 2.3 to 2.7 while I sat at GM's computer and it said N/A, then he called ford and they verified they could add it but at the same time they added squatch and upgraded from high to lux. From my experience I would say its very possible. Good luck!

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had this problem at one point then stopped asking and stuck with high. I did add the built-in connected nav, which is part of Lux but available standalone. Just FYI, if this was one of the items that attracted you to Lux.

Peppington

Outer Banks
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got a similar response from my dealer last week so curious if anyone has heard differently since last Monday.
Sponsored