Sponsored

Changed build, but changes didn't take??

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello.

I reserved my Bronco 22 months ago. On Feb 9, I dropped leather seats. On the 14th, I e-mailed my dealer and requested confirmation, and they sent me a new build sheet that showed the change. Today, I was shocked to receive an actual VIN and production date, BUT it shows the leather seats. I called Ford, and they show leather seats as well. Said basically it might not have been submitted to them by the dealer, but couldn't say for sure.

I had decided to do some custom Katzkin because I didn't care for the Wildtrak leather. Am I screwed and stuck with the $2k price for leather? I doubt the dealer's going to offer any concession even if it was their mistake. What do you think is going on?
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably screwed but changes that don't effect the model series or package have been made post VIN. Contact your dealer and see if they can make the change in WBDO. If not, have them reach out to their dealer rep and see if they can get it pushed through.

OP
OP
bek

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Probably screwed but changes that don't effect the model series or package have been made post VIN. Contact your dealer and see if they can make the change in WBDO. If not, have them reach out to their dealer rep and see if they can get it pushed through.
Called my dealer... said he thinks he forgot to submit it, even after I confirmed the change on the 14th. Said he'd "check into it." I think I'm about to take it up the rear. Oh, well.
Sponsored