Sponsored

Chase Light Bar without running wires to front ?

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is no requirement to tap the glovebox wires. You can run the wiring you need from your rack to your remaining aux switch wires near the drivers side firewall and tie them in there. That’s what I did with all the extra lighting I have on the front of my bronco. You can even watch a YouTube video on wiring in KC Hi Lights that shows what I’m referring to. It’s just another option for you. Good luck on your install.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rebecca Tiffany

Rebecca Tiffany

Badlands
First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I just didn’t want to open up all the paneling I’m afraid it won’t sit back down properly that’s why I was hoping to find a light bar that came with an app but haven’t found anything good or a cheaper switch option

Thanks!

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi what options are there for a multifunction chase light bar to connect to the pre ran aux switch in the cargo areas without having to run any wires to the front?

I really want the KC Hilities Multifunction Chase Light Bar but it’s so expensive and to use the functions I would have to get a switch. I found 2 wireless switches Project X and Trigger but buy the light and the switch VERY expensive.

Are there any lights out there that just come with an app to control the lights so I don’t have to get a switch to control each different function? Or cheaper switches that would work?
Rebecca,

Wiring is our specialty. Please send us a text (317-934-6778) and I will see how I can help you with this in the simplest way possible.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
[email protected]
Sponsored