Sponsored

NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT - SPV/RIGID CHASE Light Hitch Kit - STROBE/REVERSE/BRAKE/RUNNING

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Very very pricey!

OP
OP
SPVPARTS

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very very pricey!
Yeah, these are a little different than your SMALL little Baja S1 or Diode C1 lights. These are the Full size Rigid Chase lights that have 6 wires and multi functions. So its not just a hitch reverse light. The Rigid Chase light by itself is $300. Then we have our stainless steel hitch mount, black powder coated CNC'd Adapter plate to mount the Chase light to our hitch receiver, and then a pretty complex plug to power the unit from the 7 way, including a push button switch for turning the strobe feature on and off.

These are pretty in depth. Definitely not for everyone. But also much more advanced than anything else out there like this.

Being a chase light, it is really for the weekend warriors who want a compliant but temporary chase light they can add to their trucks for those weekend offroading races, but can remove it easily to use a trailer as well.

We also have the standard hitch lights for reverse in the FULL Size Rigid Flood or Baja Squadrons here for LESS than $200 at $170/$180 (We introduced these in 2017)-

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...reverse-light-kit?_pos=3&_sid=5443f5a66&_ss=r

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...rt-wide-cornering?_pos=5&_sid=5443f5a66&_ss=r

Then we also have the SMALL Hitch lights Diode Dynamics and Baja Designs brought out last year (Keep in mind, these are SMALL lights with less output than a Squadron or D-Series, but come in at $100 and $150 with PLASTIC inserts, not stainless steel)

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...d-reverse-kit-c1r?_pos=6&_sid=5443f5a66&_ss=r

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...1&_sid=cc6a6fa6c&_ss=r&variant=44585137930472

So long and short, thats the point. There are options and variety at all price points and function and output levels. It just depends on what works best for any individual. Sort of like buying a Badlands vs a Black Diamond vs a Bronco Raptor. Different levels, different features. But now, you have that "Flagship" kind of, check all the boxes option. I will have some updated video soon.

John

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Pretty nice set up… I like this Rigid all in one light. A lot of functionality in one tidy (with excessive logo) package,

But I’ve been looking for a a spare tire mounting solution and harness for it.

Rigid makes one for Bronco but not the Bronco Raptor. I’m looking for mount like the Fast Intentions and a harness that would pigtail into the running, reverse and brake lights, plus have a lead to tie into rear Aux wiring for the strobe on/off switch.

this should allow me to be able to ditch OEM 3rd brake light/stalk to open up rear window visibility in a 3rd light compliant way, include the reverse light in zone lighting for camp, significantly enhance back up lighting in all situations and have a chase light operable from the drivers seat. Plus, it’s all out tucked of harms way, I’d tear that light off the tow hitch sooner or later.

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pretty nice set up… I like this Rigid all in one light. A lot of functionality in one tidy (with excessive logo) package,

But I’ve been looking for a a spare tire mounting solution and harness for it.

Rigid makes one for Bronco but not the Bronco Raptor. I’m looking for mount like the Fast Intentions and a harness that would pigtail into the running, reverse and brake lights, plus have a lead to tie into rear Aux wiring for the strobe on/off switch.

this should allow me to be able to ditch OEM 3rd brake light/stalk to open up rear window visibility in a 3rd light compliant way, include the reverse light in zone lighting for camp, significantly enhance back up lighting in all situations and have a chase light operable from the drivers seat. Plus, it’s all out tucked of harms way, I’d tear that light off the tow hitch sooner or later.
JohnGalt…EXACTLY, what I’ve been wanting to do to my OBX that I recently lifted 2” w/35’s!! Want to ditch the high mount 3rd brake light in favor of a spare tire lug nut mounted 3rd brake light. The led light rings mounted behind the spare look cheesy (IMO)…I’ll check out the one you mentioned above, thx!
Sponsored