Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I thought we would start this thread for those who have been waiting.

Today, the first batch of the newly designed SPV Parts Snap in Grille Marker Adapters are shipping. I believe we are waiting for the 3 connector harnesses to complete.. But these will kit and ship SOON.

That said, here is a SNEAK PEEK!.

We will be starting Preorders SOON as well. I think our first run is 150 sets if I am not mistaken... So these will probably sell out FAST. Don't worry, more will be coming. We wanted to gauge interest.

So lets talk about these new marker lights.

These are not repurposed trailer lights like you see so often. These are our production units.
They come with a stealthy SMOKED lens. So when off, they are subtle. Much more like the F-150 Raptors that had the clear/smoked lens.

You won't find anything like this out there at this point. We had them produced.

Now, we also made sure to use the same connector type that Ford uses on the ones that fit the Bronco Raptor Grille, for this reason.

Our harness that plugs into the 3 markers will REPLACE what many of you had been purchasing from Ford to adapt over their Raptor Grille (pic below)

Ford Bronco New Product Announcement - SPV SMOKED Grille Marker Lights... brh
Ford Bronco New Product Announcement - SPV SMOKED Grille Marker Lights... brh2

So some of you may recognize that from some other threads.

What many of you had done is buy our marker adapter and then paid a bunch to get that Ford harness to connect to. All to connect a Raptor version Grille and Markers.

So our new harness will REPLACE the need for that Ford harness. It will be plug n play compatible with both OUR 3 marker adapters which will snap into any Wildtrack, Badlands, Everglades or First Edition, as well as if you want to install a Ford brand Bronco Raptor Grille into your truck.

Our harness is designed at the other end to plug right into our Marker Adapter. All plug n Play.

So, you will have the choice of -
- Harness and headlight adapter to adapt a Ford BRONCO RAPTOR Grille and Markers
- Our new SMOKED with Amber Light Marker Adapter Kit to snap into any Wildtrack, Badlands, Evergades or First Edition OEM Grille

Now, we are going to divide this up so you have what you need to add these in any situation and not extra parts.

If you are already an SPV Parts customer and have our headlight adapter for other lights. You won't need another one. You will just select the Marker lights and their harness with a 2 way splitter to patch right into your headlight adapter at the grille.

If you DON'T have our Marker adapter already, you will select the option that includes it as well. This way you aren't buying extra parts you don't need.

Pricing -
I know this is a question. We are getting everything together for the kits, but I believe we are shooting for around $80-$100 for the kit without the Headlight Adapter and $120-$140 including the headlight adapter piece and 2 way splitter (which normally sells for $50+$8 by themselves) You can of course just clip wires on and be like all the other kits out there at the lower priced version without the plug in headlight adapter, but I think you will find the plug n play way is better.

Hopefully that Range helps. We will keep it as low as possible. We just used high quality components and there are molds and such that we need to average the cost out. In all, I think everyone will be very happy.

For those with other models. We will also be creating an adapter mount for your other Grilles. So those are coming in the near future.

Without any more delay, here are some quick photos-

Ford Bronco New Product Announcement - SPV SMOKED Grille Marker Lights... marker lights #1
Ford Bronco New Product Announcement - SPV SMOKED Grille Marker Lights... Marker Lights #2
Ford Bronco New Product Announcement - SPV SMOKED Grille Marker Lights... Marker Lights #3

So if you want us to put you on our list for first notification. You can message us. We will post the preorder link here.

Be sure to reply and let us know what you think of these.

John
SPVparts
317/934/6778
info @spvparts.com

IMG_0054.jpg
Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi John, which Bronco grills will these fit in? I'm sure you can get them to "fit" in any of them, so I guess I'm asking which Bronco grille are they designed for? Thank you.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi John, which Bronco grills will these fit in? I'm sure you can get them to "fit" in any of them, so I guess I'm asking which Bronco grille are they designed for? Thank you.
OUR 3 marker adapters which will snap into any Wildtrack, Badlands, Everglades or First Edition, as well as if you want to install a Ford brand Bronco Raptor Grille into your truck.
Ford Bronco New Product Announcement - SPV SMOKED Grille Marker Lights... IMG_2042

Last edited:

CUZICAN

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do I understand this correctly, that this harness will plug into the oem raptor grille lights? Is there any chance that the morimoto f150 raptor grille lights share the same plug as the bronco raptor grille lights? I did read the ETA on the harness was soon, but can that "soon" be narrowed down.

Sponsored

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

John,
Please add me to your pre-order list.
Thanks,
Robert

TonyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These look nice. Please add me to your list. Thanks!

Tuckerjr

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
John,
I would like to be added to the preorder list please

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the "water resistant factor" or even a hard IP rating?
I have wasted $ on several sets of cheaper ones off Amazon that boast a rating but get water in them within the first 2 weeks.
I'd really like to buy just one last set and be done with it, with a clean install harness. (even though I've ran a perfectly capable one off of a fuse tap now).

Sponsored

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so do these fit nicely behind the grill. Assume this mounts(has room) between the grill and the bracket that has a handful of screws that is just behind the grill. I'm looking for a nice clean design without seeing the wire harness hang down

If I understand correctly the headlight harness plugs in between the main body harness and the back of the headlight connector. I am running trail sights with the amber marker led built in, which already has the harness between main harness and head light. Will adding a second adapter harness be feasible?

If so add me to the pre-order list please

Gluestick

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Bronco Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am interested.

when you say headlight adapter and plug-n-play, we’re talking about a wiring loom that wires into OEM harness plugs making it dummy-proof, is that correct?

Is that true of Lux package too?

Kevink820

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4door base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a base anyone know of these or any other smoked lights will fit my grill?

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am interested! I made a DIY kit that is smoked/clear and amber when lit, but these have better fit/finish!

Would love to see them installed to see if they sit flush with the grille like the DIY kit.

Also, when do these come on? Are they on the same circuit as the DRLs? Or are they powered by Aux switch?
Sponsored