Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Bronco Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, to your first question. It's completely plug-and-play and dummy-proof.

The Lux Package has zero bearing on this product. It doesn't matter if it has the Lux Package or not. It will be the same regardless of that. The only thing that matters (at least for now) is which grille you have. We are still working on mounting adapters for the Outer Banks and Base Bronco grilles. The other four models are already compatible with these.

That's great. Count me in.

OP
OP
SPVPARTS

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Josh,
Please email or text me your contact info (email, preferred number, and name) and I will get you added to the preorder list. My email and cell number are below.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
[email protected]
(317) 934-6778

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm intrested. Any photos of these being installed in the grill?
I agree. What the heck are "grill marker adapters?" What are "grill markers?" First step in selling a product is explaining what it does for the prospective customer. SPVParts didn't do that.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree. What the heck are "grill marker adapters?" What are "grill markers?" First step in selling a product is explaining what it does for the prospective customer. SPVParts didn't do that.
Chill it’s not hard to figure out what they are lol

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Then tell me what they are since you're so enlightened.

Black Stallion

Badlands
First Name
Dejay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands / 20 Jeep Gladiator / 16 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please add me to the list! I sent an email as well. Thanks, Dejay

Sponsored

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hadn't. Thanks for the photo. Nice looking Bronco! I like how the grill lights fit the openings.

Mine is also Cactus Grey.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hadn't. Thanks for the photo. Nice looking Bronco! I like how the grill lights fit the openings.

Mine is also Cactus Grey.
Thanks! Yeah they look good! Mine I followed a YouTube video and you have to do some home fabrication which I am not the best hahaha. So I would replace them with this kit because the fit and finish is better

You could also space them out further if you like too 😎

edernest

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I thought we would start this thread for those who have been waiting.

Today, the first batch of the newly designed SPV Parts Snap in Grille Marker Adapters are shipping. I believe we are waiting for the 3 connector harnesses to complete.. But these will kit and ship SOON.

That said, here is a SNEAK PEEK!.

We will be starting Preorders SOON as well. I think our first run is 150 sets if I am not mistaken... So these will probably sell out FAST. Don't worry, more will be coming. We wanted to gauge interest.

So lets talk about these new marker lights.

These are not repurposed trailer lights like you see so often. These are our production units.
They come with a stealthy SMOKED lens. So when off, they are subtle. Much more like the F-150 Raptors that had the clear/smoked lens.

You won't find anything like this out there at this point. We had them produced.

Now, we also made sure to use the same connector type that Ford uses on the ones that fit the Bronco Raptor Grille, for this reason.

Our harness that plugs into the 3 markers will REPLACE what many of you had been purchasing from Ford to adapt over their Raptor Grille (pic below)

Ford Bronco New Product Announcement - SPV SMOKED Grille Marker Lights... IMG_2992
Ford Bronco New Product Announcement - SPV SMOKED Grille Marker Lights... IMG_2992

So some of you may recognize that from some other threads.

What many of you had done is buy our marker adapter and then paid a bunch to get that Ford harness to connect to. All to connect a Raptor version Grille and Markers.

So our new harness will REPLACE the need for that Ford harness. It will be plug n play compatible with both OUR 3 marker adapters which will snap into any Wildtrack, Badlands, Everglades or First Edition, as well as if you want to install a Ford brand Bronco Raptor Grille into your truck.

Our harness is designed at the other end to plug right into our Marker Adapter. All plug n Play.

So, you will have the choice of -
- Harness and headlight adapter to adapt a Ford BRONCO RAPTOR Grille and Markers
- Our new SMOKED with Amber Light Marker Adapter Kit to snap into any Wildtrack, Badlands, Evergades or First Edition OEM Grille

Now, we are going to divide this up so you have what you need to add these in any situation and not extra parts.

If you are already an SPV Parts customer and have our headlight adapter for other lights. You won't need another one. You will just select the Marker lights and their harness with a 2 way splitter to patch right into your headlight adapter at the grille.

If you DON'T have our Marker adapter already, you will select the option that includes it as well. This way you aren't buying extra parts you don't need.

Pricing -
I know this is a question. We are getting everything together for the kits, but I believe we are shooting for around $80-$100 for the kit without the Headlight Adapter and $120-$140 including the headlight adapter piece and 2 way splitter (which normally sells for $50+$8 by themselves) You can of course just clip wires on and be like all the other kits out there at the lower priced version without the plug in headlight adapter, but I think you will find the plug n play way is better.

Hopefully that Range helps. We will keep it as low as possible. We just used high quality components and there are molds and such that we need to average the cost out. In all, I think everyone will be very happy.

For those with other models. We will also be creating an adapter mount for your other Grilles. So those are coming in the near future.

Without any more delay, here are some quick photos-

So if you want us to put you on our list for first notification. You can message us. We will post the preorder link here.

Be sure to reply and let us know what you think of these.

John
SPVparts
317/934/6778
info @spvparts.com

Interested in the three light set, please keep me in the loop.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll fill in the blank. It's a fashion statement. Like paint matched nipple ring tow hooks on the front bumper.
They are, but just like the tow hooks they are also functional. They do increase visibility

Also why do people compare car parts to body parts? 🤷🏾‍♂️ to each his own I guess
Sponsored