Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I understand you correctly, you have the wires visible behind the grill. The install video shows you how to route them through the top and behind the plastic piece that’s behind the top of the grill. But I may have misunderstood you.

I installed them with the wires visible before the install video was available and wasn’t thrilled. Then I watched the video and immediately went outside and re-routed the wiring. Now I’m very pleased!!

I also like how they behave like OEM Braptor marker lights.

About to embark on rear bumper lights. I bought the SPV rear harnesses so I can route to an aux switch. The SPV harnesses really seem to be top notch. Definitely takes a bit of time to understand the options (for me anyway!), as there are many. But the quality and functionality are superb.

We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business! If you ever need help figuring out which wiring to get, I would be happy to help you with that. I can even help you create your cart if you would like.
If you ever do more lighting, let me know and I can get you setup with complete kits and save you quite a bit of money on the lights and all the components when kitted together. If you don't see the configuration you want on our website, you can always reach out to me to have a custom kit configured and still take advantage of the same kit discounts that way.

Feel free to call, text, or email me any time you have questions or need help.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778
[email protected]
Sponsored

vdob

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If I want to hook these up to one of the aux switches, what will I need? Also, I didn't read through all of the pages, are there plans to make these with the amber cover instead of the smoked?

OP
OP
SPVPARTS

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I want to hook these up to one of the aux switches, what will I need? Also, I didn't read through all of the pages, are there plans to make these with the amber cover instead of the smoked?
So yes. If you get the STANDARD kit, you can connect to just a switch instead of running light power.

We will probably make some amber lenses in the future. We just wanted to bring these out first as there are not any smoked ones of any kind, but there are various amber ones (though poor quality from the ones I have seen).

OP
OP
SPVPARTS

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We do still have plenty of the Marker light kits in stock.

However, I wanted to give an update.

For those who are/have been buying the FORD Raptor version grille and marker lights.
We just released the 3 plug harness to connect to the Ford version markers and it will end to a single connector and ground ring. That can either be connected to our headlight adapter to function like factory. Or an extension to run to an aux switch...
So you no longer need to buy an expensive Ford harness to connect them.
Links below..

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...s-system-works-with-many-vehicles-see-details

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...pin-connectors-to-switches-spv-harness-system

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...kers-spv-harness-system-works-w-many-vehicles

Feel free to reach out for help building your custom setup!

SPV Parts
317/934/6778
info @SPVparts.com

atlawson

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022 Wildtrack Lux w/ Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So yes. If you get the STANDARD kit, you can connect to just a switch instead of running light power.

We will probably make some amber lenses in the future. We just wanted to bring these out first as there are not any smoked ones of any kind, but there are various amber ones (though poor quality from the ones I have seen).
I'd be interested in the amber ones!

Sponsored
OP
OP
SPVPARTS

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd be interested in the amber ones!
I can add you to my contact list for that item and reach out when it's available. If you want to text me your first/last name and email address I can get you added.

You can text me at (317) 934-6778.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thought I’d add my installed pics to the thread. The instructional video was easy enough to follow. Although my air box did not come out as easily as in the video 😂

great product SPV!

my install is on an aftermarket buckle up grill

Ford Bronco New Product Announcement - SPV SMOKED Grille Marker Lights... IMG_6870

Ford Bronco New Product Announcement - SPV SMOKED Grille Marker Lights... IMG_6867

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do these actually have a practical purpose or is it just something else to blow money on?

ToddGreen

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can add you to my contact list for that item and reach out when it's available. If you want to text me your first/last name and email address I can get you added.

You can text me at (317) 934-6778.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
@SPV:

Do you all have these available for the Black Diamond grill yet? Or is that still in progress?

Thanks for any information.

OP
OP
SPVPARTS

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@SPV:

Do you all have these available for the Black Diamond grill yet? Or is that still in progress?

Thanks for any information.
Todd,
We don't have these available for the Black Diamond grille yet, but we are still working on it.

If you haven't already sent me your info to get you on the customer contact list for this item, please text me at (317) 934-6778 with your name, email, and phone number, and I will get you added to the list to reach out as soon as the product is ready to go on preorder.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
[email protected]
(317) 934-6778
Sponsored