Threads
Reaction score
Website
specialtyperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor/Bronco/Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered mine yesterday! Thank you for making this product. I have a DIY version that is 90% acceptable. BUT can’t beat the finish and function of SPV
Thank you for allowing us to earn your business! Please let us know if we can ever assist you with anything else.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778
Sponsored

OP
OP
SPVPARTS

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just finished my install and love the look. Great job spv on another great idea..!
Ford Bronco New Product Announcement - SPV SMOKED Grille Marker Lights... IMG_2164
Ford Bronco New Product Announcement - SPV SMOKED Grille Marker Lights... IMG_2164

We are REALLY glad you are happy! We have received fantastic feedback. We are glad we were able to hit the mark for all you guys!

John

Subdude662

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Installed mine yesterday!
I love the look and that the functionality matches the factory Raptor lights. The hardest part of the install was figuring out the best way to route the cable so you couldn't see any of the wires or connectors behind the grille.

I think I'm good on lights now.

Ford Bronco New Product Announcement - SPV SMOKED Grille Marker Lights... off
Ford Bronco New Product Announcement - SPV SMOKED Grille Marker Lights... on

Sponsored

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Really like these. Thanks SPV.

20231126_154557.jpg

HPR23Wildling

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Y, 2012 BMW 335is vert
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

paleh0rse

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco and others
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yep. So we are shooting an install video today. So we will have that up soon. We just didn't want to hold anyone up that wanted a head start.

As far as the extension cable. Don't throw that out.
So that comes with all of our headlight adapters and what it is used for is to carry the parking light/running light power up to the switch area. So you can power amber or other backlights for your light bars, fog lights, A-Pillars, etc.

The reason we made it break/stop on the grille area was so you could add the grille lights at a later date (which is now) on the way up.

So if you add other lights with backlights. You will need your extension and then just a 2 way splitter to split right there where you have your grille lights plugged in.

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...see-details?_pos=1&_psq=splitter&_ss=e&_v=1.0

John
Any update on the install video?

OP
OP
SPVPARTS

SPVPARTS

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any update on the install video?
I know they have already shot the video, and I believe it is in the finishing stages of being edited. Once we get through all the chaos that is Black Friday/Cyber Monday, it should be released right away.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts

murphtron

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2013 Toyota Highlander, 2000 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received my order earlier this week and installed today. As @Black Stallion mentioned I had to also remove the black backing plate on my Wildtrak grill to access the top grill holes. Did not have the light harness from SPV for the Rigid light set-up so ordered mine with the headlight adapter plug. Pretty straight forward but did take some time to use electrical tape to cover the ends of some of the 3 light connectors which showed about 3/4 to 1/2 inch of red/black or white/black wires so they were less noticeable behind the grill. Note that it was about 40 degrees today and the plastic grill was pretty rigid. Two of the lights did not fully snap into the grill and seat all the way. Used a small screw driver to leverage the light frame so they clipped in firmly. The Marker Adapter video came in handy to move the air box out of the way to access the plug on the left headlight. Kind of a PIA to access the headlight plug but after pulling off two of the wire anchor clips next to the air box and pushing the wire down and out of the way I was able to get my big hands behind the headlight to pull apart the light connector. Couldn't find an easy ground access for the ground wire for the marker light loom on the passenger side of the grill so drilled a hole and tapped a screw into the aluminum radiator core support just in front of the air box. Everything hooked up and lights worked great! Pleased with the results!
If I understand you correctly, you have the wires visible behind the grill. The install video shows you how to route them through the top and behind the plastic piece that’s behind the top of the grill. But I may have misunderstood you.

I installed them with the wires visible before the install video was available and wasn’t thrilled. Then I watched the video and immediately went outside and re-routed the wiring. Now I’m very pleased!!

I also like how they behave like OEM Braptor marker lights.

About to embark on rear bumper lights. I bought the SPV rear harnesses so I can route to an aux switch. The SPV harnesses really seem to be top notch. Definitely takes a bit of time to understand the options (for me anyway!), as there are many. But the quality and functionality are superb.
Sponsored