jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, this is my 2nd trip thru the mill and I have a vin but can't find any info on it. If I plug it into the trackers I get no info. To put it into the universe for help the vin is 1FMDE5AH2NLB11512. Any help would be greatly appreciated...I'll even throw in a slice of pineapple pizza.....
Looks like you're going to be built tomorrow 4/14.!
Sponsored

Attachments

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP
tongsun3717

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Last edited:

mbelding816

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
tongsun3717

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Since my initial
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMDE5AH2NLB11512

Use this link to see your Window Sticker. Find your order number in there: H29L. Then use this link to see your "pizza tracker":

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status/?vin=1FMDE5AH2NLB11512

The pizza tracker sometimes fails. Always try again and again. For orders in 11/2021, there probably no "backdoor tracker".
since my initial post I have been able to track my build and get my sticker. It's scheduled for tomorrow but I've read that the line is behind a day so hopefully they've caught up. If not by Friday for sure..

OP
OP
tongsun3717

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Since my initial

since my initial post I have been able to track my build and get my sticker. It's scheduled for tomorrow but I've read that the line is behind a day so hopefully they've caught up. If not by Friday for sure..
For me, it took 5 weeks from Blend day to Driveing the baby. And I am 70 miles from the plant. So, be prepared. 3 X Good luck !

mbelding816

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the VIN, one can see the window sticker when it is ready. See above.
I know once you have your VIN things are a bit easier. But I am trying to figure out how to check the status when you do not have a VIN yet. Ford will not give me any information and my dealer keeps telling me I will get an email. The email system seems to be completely unreliable, so was hoping for some way to get a status on my Bronco order. I know I am not the only one in this situation, but new to this and trying to learn.

OP
OP
tongsun3717

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know once you have your VIN things are a bit easier. But I am trying to figure out how to check the status when you do not have a VIN yet. Ford will not give me any information and my dealer keeps telling me I will get an email. The email system seems to be completely unreliable, so was hoping for some way to get a status on my Bronco order. I know I am not the only one in this situation, but new to this and trying to learn.
I also remember those pre-VIN days. There was nothing but waiting in the dark. There are those still in the dark after 600 days. Sorry, I am also just another Bronco buyer. 6 months before VIN, 2 months before blend, 5 weeks before picking up. 285 days of anxieties. Consider myself as a lucky one now.

mbelding816

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also remember those pre-VIN days. There was nothing but waiting in the dark. There are those still in the dark after 600 days. Sorry, I am also just another Bronco buyer. 6 months before VIN, 2 months before blend, 5 weeks before picking up. 285 days of anxieties. Consider myself as a lucky one now.
You are definitely a lucky one!

Sponsored

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For me, it took 5 weeks from Blend day to Driveing the baby. And I am 70 miles from the plant. So, be prepared. 3 X Good luck !
My first one took less then 2 weeks from the factory to NJ so hopefully this will be the same deal....

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Crickets each time I contact my dealer. Went on Ford chat today to find out the status of my order… was told it’s in “Order Processing”. Guessing this is first stage (where it’s been in since order was sent to Ford)?

Woodypeoples

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I haven't had a chance to read through all 20 of these pages. I had given up on my Bronco order, but am in the market again. My reservation was 5 weeks after reveal. Order Accepted by Dealer setting. I have a maxed out Outerbanks on order. Is there something I can tweak that will get it to speed up? Move to soft top enough, or other serious constraints? Would love to make change to get the Bronco this year.

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't had a chance to read through all 20 of these pages. I had given up on my Bronco order, but am in the market again. My reservation was 5 weeks after reveal. Order Accepted by Dealer setting. I have a maxed out Outerbanks on order. Is there something I can tweak that will get it to speed up? Move to soft top enough, or other serious constraints? Would love to make change to get the Bronco this year.
Your guess is as good as anybody… doesn’t seem to be a rhyme or reason why some get picked and others don’t (may have more to do with dealer allocation than constraints at this point). I was told that tow package was a major constraint so I dropped it and will have dealer installed 4 pin (don’t need 7 pin). For 4 doors, soft top will likely speed up your order as well.
Sponsored