Sponsored

How long did your Bronco remain in "Production" status?

OP
OP

TGoar

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you for your help! I haven’t received a VIN number. The only correspondence I’ve received is an order confirmation email back in March. I’m guessing this means I’m on the list for 2022.
You should be able to ask your dealer what your order Priority is. 99 is unbuildable and he should have discussed that with you. Additionally, he should be able to tell you how many orders he has, what his planned allocation is for 2021, and where you sit on that list. That will tell you a lot. Other forum members have changed their orders to move up in priority, no hard top, 2.3 vs 2.7 engine, no upgrade front bumper and BO bar, no tow package, no SaS. These have moved people up as buildable units, but get what you want unless you were planning on doing a ton of aftermarket upgrades anyway. Good luck to you.
Sponsored

Toogrady

First Edition
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All I can do is laugh and wonder if the laugh is keeping me sane, or is it a sign of going insane?
Same, 4 door FE, 6/22 blend, 6/23 "in production" on tracker, but dealer said it was produced 6/23. Just comical at this point.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same, 4 door FE, 6/22 blend, 6/23 "in production" on tracker, but dealer said it was produced 6/23. Just comical at this point.
Mines an outer banks, but they were line buddies!

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So has anyone's actually shipped after being "in production" for lets say more than 2 weeks? Sounds to me like if it doesn't update to built, shipped etc. within a week or so, you are SOL and will be waiting indefinitely.

Zazu79

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You should be able to ask your dealer what your order Priority is. 99 is unbuildable and he should have discussed that with you. Additionally, he should be able to tell you how many orders he has, what his planned allocation is for 2021, and where you sit on that list. That will tell you a lot. Other forum members have changed their orders to move up in priority, no hard top, 2.3 vs 2.7 engine, no upgrade front bumper and BO bar, no tow package, no SaS. These have moved people up as buildable units, but get what you want unless you were planning on doing a ton of aftermarket upgrades anyway. Good luck to you.
Thank you again! That info helps tremendously! I can see that my priority code is 16, whatever that means, but I’ll definitely visit with the dealership and see if I can get the other info you suggested!
Sponsored