Sponsored

Where did your Confirmed Order email come from and how long to show in the Ford app?

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2009 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I ordered my Bronco through a dealership of my choosing. (Glad I did because for some reason Ford sent the order from online as a 2 Door.) My dealer called me, I qualified everything and I am in the happy possession of a Confirmed Order email. Except the email didn't come to me directly, it was sent from my salesman's email address to me. My name is on it and I have signed order docs confirming what I want (not a buyers order, no vin). The order does not show up in the Ford app either.

Today, I went to sign up for a Bronco Off-Rodeo information list. My email address I gave the dealer isn't in the system. I have the Ford app and there is nothing showing anything regarding me ordering the Bronco.

Is it possible that the dealer put in my order without my associated email address and is it possible to modify the email address without losing my order?

I know I have a ways to go (I am guessing September/October at the earliest.) Just want to make sure things are on the up and up.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Sponsored

Last edited:

TommyBase

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Expedition, 06 Silverado, 13 Explorer, 79 Bronc
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered from my local dealer on 2/26 and had my order confirmation from ford to my personal email before I left the dealership.

OP
OP
CashOfLegend

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I ordered from my local dealer on 2/26 and had my order confirmation from ford to my personal email before I left the dealership.
Did you/do you have the Ford app and did it show up there?

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
There's been problems before where off rodeo couldn't validate your order. Just call or email them

OP
OP
CashOfLegend

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There's been problems before where off rodeo couldn't validate your order. Just call or email them
Thanks, but it isn't showing up in the Ford app either

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Within an hour of ordering

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ithought you wanted to know how to sign up for off rodeo.

Use the website. Under orders and reservations it should list "order with dealer" and list dealer name. Give it a day. If it don't show you can always call Ford

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered 1/20 and I've never recieved an email, and I just setup the FordPass app and there is nothing in there.

I'm actually starting to ge worried that my order wasn't received by Ford.

OP
OP
CashOfLegend

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ithought you wanted to know how to sign up for off rodeo.

Use the website. Under orders and reservations it should list "order with dealer" and list dealer name. Give it a day. If it don't show you can always call Ford
Signing up for the Off-rodeo was my tip off. Looking in the Ford app is what prompted the post. its been a week. I dropped an email to the dealership yesterday and just followed it up. If they don't respond tomorrow I will call them and then call Ford. Thanks.

OP
OP
CashOfLegend

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I ordered 1/20 and I've never recieved an email, and I just setup the FordPass app and there is nothing in there.

I'm actually starting to ge worried that my order wasn't received by Ford.
Seeing posts like this from others is one of the reasons I asked. I say followup.

Sponsored

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seeing posts like this from others is one of the reasons I asked. I say followup.
I have, but I think I'm going to have to chat with the sale manager. IDK if my saleman just doesn't know what I'm asking or doesn't have access to the info.

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I ordered my Bronco through a dealership of my choosing. (Glad I did because for some reason Ford sent the order from online as a 2 Door.) My dealer called me, I qualified everything and I am in the happy possession of a Confirmed Order email. Except the email didn't come to me directly, it was sent from my salesman's email address to me. My name is on it and I have signed order docs confirming what I want (not a buyers order, no vin). The order does not show up in the Ford app either.

Today, I went to sign up for a Bronco Off-Rodeo information list. My email address I gave the dealer isn't in the system. I have the Ford app and there is nothing showing anything regarding me ordering the Bronco.

Is it possible that the dealer put in my order without my associated email address and is it possible to modify the email address without losing my order?

I know I have a ways to go (I am guessing September/October at the earliest.) Just want to make sure things are on the up and up.

Thanks in advance for your help.
I received my order confirmation directly from Ford the day I ordered my Bronco. My order does not show up in my Ford account, but I did not have a reservation. It’s my understanding that your order only shows up in your account when you had a reservation first. For me, I have to wait until I have a vin to add the Bronco to my account. Hope that helps!

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
OP
OP
CashOfLegend

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Don't think it'll show up in app until you have a VIN number
See, I don't think (and think being the operative word) is right. Others are seeing it in their app after ordering (read up)
Sponsored