Sponsored

How long did your Bronco sit in "Built" status before it was shipped?

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Was in production April 2022 and I received a built email in June of 2022. Was then moved to a technology testing center in Ypsilanti and showed up 2 months later on 8/2/2022.

Cchas

Outer Banks
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After sitting in production for right over a month, I’ve been built waiting shipping for 2 weeks. Chat keeps telling me “your vehicle eta is july 12-15. You will have it soon, do not worry”
It hasn’t left michigan. I am in Louisiana. But yea it will be here by Saturday. I guess they can teleport vehicles now.
No seatbelt recall showing up for my VIN

Kevin

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After sitting in production for right over a month, I’ve been built waiting shipping for 2 weeks. Chat keeps telling me “your vehicle eta is july 12-15. You will have it soon, do not worry”
It hasn’t left michigan. I am in Louisiana. But yea it will be here by Saturday. I guess they can teleport vehicles now.
Yesterday the Chat person was telling me mine was 'awaiting shipping and will be shipped by July 7th'. When I pointed out it was already July 11th there was a long pause LOL.

Sponsored

Cchas

Outer Banks
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Their canned responses give me a nice frustrated laugh. I swear most of them don’t truly look at the information they are sharing. Just following the script they are told to. Which is 100% not their fault so I’m never ugly, but come on man. Reading goes a long way.

DuneLife

Badlands
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Super duty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built 6/22/23….still not showing shipped. Badlands, lux build; my dealer just had two wildtracks delivered…so hopeful it will just arrive asap, but yet also more frustrated all at the same time 🤨🤬😉 reservation august 2020; i.e. waiting over 1,000 days with little to no communication 🤨

Fold

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Kia EV6, Mach E, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was shipped the whole twelve miles from the factory almost immediately after I received the build notification. On a side note, the parking lot full of Broncos waiting for parts that is a couple miles from my house is much less full than it was a couple weeks ago.

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Built 6/20. Released to be shipped. Still waiting. Dealership is right off the highway and I’m in Central MI. It’s been a constant rolling date via Ford emails and customer service.

DuneLife

Badlands
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Super duty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update: the dealer has had 3 more broncos delivered, but not mine🫤 although I had reservation in august 2020, my parents that ordered theirs one year ago was one of those 3 deliveries, SO frustrating!! 🤬🤨🫠☹

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
And it was exactly the same build you would have chosen yourself? Cool. Most of us can't find the exact builds and colors we wanted so had to order.

No settling here.
Not exactly what I wanted but when I priced the stuff I wanted it ended being cheaper to go aftermarket.
Sponsored