Sponsored

does anyone know what "picked" means ? or how long it will be sitting in this status for?

lthomas

Badlands
First Name
Lucia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
such a long story w my bronco . i ordered it back in early november. it was schedueled to be built the week of february 14th. got pushed back until the week of the 28th . which it was started . my dealership told me it was scheduled to be delivered by the 15th of march. turns out the vehicle wasnt even officially built until the 18th... they give me a delivery day but when that day comes, it gets pushed back another 3 days . and thats happened about 20 times now . as of yesterday, (ive been checking ordertrack probably 50x a day😂) it finally got put off hold and in paired status but still not sure when im going to see it . anyone else have something similar to this happen? the plant is literally 2.5hrs away from me and its been sitting for over a month completed now . i was told it wasnt a chip issue but a " diversion w shipping "
this is my first vehicle ive ever built . and im so excited! its a 22 badlands black 4door w lux & a 2.7 ☺☺
Sponsored

Last edited:

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes…Such a long story. Guess I’ll start firming up some Gladiator numbers this coming week.

OP
OP

lthomas

Badlands
First Name
Lucia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
such a long story w my bronco . i ordered it back in early november. it was schedueled to be built the week of february 14th. got pushed back until the week of the 28th . which it was started . my dealership told me it was scheduled to be delivered by the 15th of march. turns out the vehicle wasnt even officially built until the 18th... they give me a delivery day but when that day comes, it gets pushed back another 3 days . and thats happened about 20 times now . as of yesterday, (ive been checking ordertrack probably 50x a day😂) it finally got put off hold and in paired status but still not sure when im going to see it . anyone else have something similar to this happen? the plant is literally 2.5hrs away from me and its been sitting for over a month completed now . i was told it wasnt a chip issue but a " diversion w shipping "
this is my first vehicle ive ever built . and im so excited! its a 22 badlands black 4door w lux & a 2.7 ☺☺
pushed back again to May 2nd ..
Sponsored