Sponsored

Dealer showing a bronco in stock. I know this is automated but what do you think it means?

Dancox12

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Dealer showing a bronco in stock. I know this is automated but what do you think it means? C50EC9D5-E34E-4EA0-8E40-75FC34BA666B
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Probably means nothing or they converted a reservation that someone didn't follow through with. Nice little markup for a base

OP
OP
Dancox12

Dancox12

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably means nothing or they converted a reservation that someone didn't follow through with. Nice little markup for a base
Yea, but this is the dealer I ordered thru and haven’t got an email for production yet. Would be frustrating to see someone ahead of me bailing and causing a delay on my end.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yea, but this is the dealer I ordered thru and haven’t got an email for production yet. Would be frustrating to see someone ahead of me bailing and causing a delay on my end.
if they had an earlier reservation than that's probably what happened. Look at it this way, even if the person stuck with there reservation they would have been ahead of you

OP
OP
Dancox12

Dancox12

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if they had an earlier reservation than that's probably what happened. Look at it this way, even if the person stuck with there reservation they would have been ahead of you
Used to think that way, but it started to appear that the dealer could move people up the list if they wanted.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Used to think that way, but it started to appear that the dealer could move people up the list if they wanted.
This whole process has been a shit show. Wouldn't doubt if dealers were pulling that crap

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I noticed last night Matt Bowers Ford in Louisiana has a $50k base squatch in stock. About $10k more than the base squatch I ordered 😵

Ford Bronco Dealer showing a bronco in stock. I know this is automated but what do you think it means? 2021-05-13 18_44_16-Window

OP
OP
Dancox12

Dancox12

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I noticed last night Matt Bowers Ford in Louisiana has a $50k base squatch in stock. About $10k more than the base squatch I ordered 😵

Ford Bronco Dealer showing a bronco in stock. I know this is automated but what do you think it means? 2021-05-13 18_44_16-Window
I’m thinking peoples orders are showing once converted to production. And it’s just automated showing on website until it’s actually sold.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well that's nice of them to give a $500 dealer discount after marking it up thousands of dollars

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m thinking peoples orders are showing once converted to production. And it’s just automated showing on website until it’s actually sold.
Could be, but the fact that a base is showing an MSRP of nearly $50K makes this reek of ADM.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pretty sure you can't even
Could be, but the fact that a base is showing an MSRP of nearly $50K makes this reek of ADM.
Pretty sure you can't even option a base up that high...

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It might be but that doesn't explain how the "In Transit" shows up long before "In Stock". Have not seen that yet for a Bronco.

My dealer shows 3 in stock, all have VINs. One is to be built next week and the other 2 in June. But they show as in stock. Must just be a glitch in the system.

Did you go to RIDC when they had them on display a few weeks back? I was unable to go but did see one traveling on RT22 the day after getting onto the turnpike. Surmised they may of stayed overnight in Monroeville. Definitely stood out in traffic. Knew what it was right away from a distance due to the distinctive rear end.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

These are likely the dealers adding them to their websites to drum up business and increase calls and stop ins from the lay public. Doubt seriously these are cancelled orders at this time.
Sponsored