Sponsored

How long did your Bronco sit in "Built" status before it was shipped?

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine was built and at the dealer 7 days later. Never got a shipped notification.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Sk3tchy

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Fair question 6/12. Not sure why it truly matters, if both rolled off the line complete on the same day they should be delivered relatively close. But I guess they could try to get the ones that started earlier on the trucks first.
If your vehicle is going via convoy, then the date of production means nothing. The drivers pick and choose what they take for delivery. For the most part, if your dealership is located too far from an interstate, yours will probably sit for a while. Drivers like to take the ones that are quick on, and quick off the interstate. I learned this from a dealership.

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If your vehicle is going via convoy, then the date of production means nothing. The drivers pick and choose what they take for delivery. For the most part, if your dealership is located too far from an interstate, yours will probably sit for a while. Drivers like to take the ones that are quick on, and quick off the interstate. I learned this from a dealership.
Ugh yeah it’s definitely not right off the highway. That’s dumb. My house is but not the dealership. And I only went with that dealer because I wanted to buy it from a friend 🤦🏼‍♂️

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was built and at the dealer 7 days later. Never got a shipped notification.
Mine too, I think it was 8-10 days, but I never got a shipped notification and was very surprised when my sales guy called and I wasn't ready yet. Arrived 11/10, I took delivery 11/15 with under 4 miles so there was no joy riding, and then I paid for it 11/24. My dealer was super cool!

CMann

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Base, Hot Pepper Red
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, I tried them, and I ALWAYS get the same answer, "Your Bronco is released for transport/shipping, however it has not been shipped yet. Please keep checking with your dealer as they have the most updated information." I give them credit. They try to be helpful, but once it is built and released for shipping, it is completely out of their hands (unless you get a dealer that puuuuuuuuuushes the issue).
Same here! Released but no shipping! Sadly I know at least two at my dealer built after mine

IMG_6787.png

Sponsored

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
52 days. Just shipped 7/7 and is now sitting at a yard in Ohio in a "bad ordered" rail car for the last 24 hours.
How do you know where the bronco is after it’s shipped?

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, I tried them, and I ALWAYS get the same answer, "Your Bronco is released for transport/shipping, however it has not been shipped yet. Please keep checking with your dealer as they have the most updated information." I give them credit. They try to be helpful, but once it is built and released for shipping, it is completely out of their hands (unless you get a dealer that puuuuuuuuuushes the issue).
That's my experience as well.... no one has much information.

I was just over 60 days 'awaiting shipping'. Built 3/26, shipped 5/28. Then it got to the rail yard and sat in the rail car for another 18 days until it got unloaded! Finally picked it up on 6/29, 1039 days after my reservation was placed in August 2020, 2 months shy of 3 years.

I'll guess my shipping delay was just bad luck. Maybe it just got a bad parking spot and got shuffled around. 59 miles on it when it arrived at my dealer. A friend had the same build, built 5 days after mine and got shipped in 2 weeks, arrived with just 6 miles on it.
When mine did arrive at the dealer, it was with 5 others built that same week.... they must have been hangin' out together for those 2 months.

I called customer service and my dealer a couple dozen times, they just didn't have any information. Your dealer can access the VinView system and use the trucks gps to pinpoint it's location.... if they know where to find that info.
One cs rep gave me a $50 gift certificate, so that was nice.

I'm just glad it's finally here!

Pic of the 3/28 gang at the dealership on 5/28. Mine is the VB 2 door.
Ford Bronco How long did your Bronco sit in "Built" status before it was shipped? 1689084899810

Last edited:

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How do you know where the bronco is after it’s shipped?
You can track via CSX, BNSF and NS systems. You can find the process for each as a pinned post on the Ordering page.

PescadorPirate

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
built 6/26, shipped 7/3, arrived in Philadelphia on 7/10, now waiting for truck to dealership.

Sponsored

RaceRed66Retro

Banned
Heritage
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350 6.7 4WD CREW CAB LARIAT
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Well it’s here. Now I gotta pay for it

Resized_Resized_20230711_085038.jpeg
Wow!! They really do exist!! Congrats Man!!! That looks STUNNING!!!!! Can't wait till my September Delivery of the same!!! More Photos Please!!
Sponsored