Sponsored

Where did your Confirmed Order email come from and how long to show in the Ford app?

filup01

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have 3 orders in right now with 3 different dealers, all placed within the last month. I got my email confirmation for all 3 of my orders before I left the dealerships.

None of my orders show up on my Ford account or in Ford Pass but I know they are legit existing orders due to the email....I also called Ford and confirmed.

I have not attempted to sign up for the Off Rodeo but will as summer approaches. I am just not sure what location I want to attend.
Sponsored

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The ford app will not show your bronco order till you get a vin. The two systems don't talk. This is what Ford CS told me. Once you have a vin, you can add it to the ford app.

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered 1/20 and I've never recieved an email, and I just setup the FordPass app and there is nothing in there.

I'm actually starting to ge worried that my order wasn't received by Ford.
Seeing posts like this from others is one of the reasons I asked. I say followup.

bramasole

Outer Banks
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor, 2013 Porsche Cayenne, 2016 BMW X6M
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I ordered my Bronco through a dealership of my choosing. (Glad I did because for some reason Ford sent the order from online as a 2 Door.) My dealer called me, I qualified everything and I am in the happy possession of a Confirmed Order email. Except the email didn't come to me directly, it was sent from my salesman's email address to me. My name is on it and I have signed order docs confirming what I want (not a buyers order, no vin). The order does not show up in the Ford app either.

Today, I went to sign up for a Bronco Off-Rodeo information list. My email address I gave the dealer isn't in the system. I have the Ford app and there is nothing showing anything regarding me ordering the Bronco.

Is it possible that the dealer put in my order without my associated email address and is it possible to modify the email address without losing my order?

I know I have a ways to go (I am guessing September/October at the earliest.) Just want to make sure things are on the up and up.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Exact same thing for me. I have confirmed thru the chat service that my order is indeed in order processing (since 11.15.21), but still nothing shows in the app or online in my account. Have been told it will not change until I have a VIN, at which point I will have to add it to my account to be able to track it.

Sponsored

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered 1/20 and I've never recieved an email, and I just setup the FordPass app and there is nothing in there.

I'm actually starting to ge worried that my order wasn't received by Ford.

Same for me. I placed an order with a local dealer in January. Nothing. No email, nada.

Got worried about it and placed another order with a different dealer. Got the Ford email. I feel better.

If the first Bronco I ordered shows up before the one I actually got an email about, great! If not, at least I know 1 is legit and confirmed.

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same for me. I placed an order with a local dealer in January. Nothing. No email, nada.

Got worried about it and placed another order with a different dealer. Got the Ford email. I feel better.

If the first Bronco I ordered shows up before the one I actually got an email about, great! If not, at least I know 1 is legit and confirmed.
I decided if the Bronco order didn't go through I'll just become a Jeep Girl.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I decided if the Bronco order didn't go through I'll just become a Jeep Girl.
As long as you're topless...

tenor.gif
Sponsored