W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Chatted with Ford today and they cannot say if our build is clean or unclean. I don't even know what that means. Do you have to call the Bronco hotline to get this info? My dealer doesn't have any info. Anyways, I'm going to search the forum for the Bronco hotline and call.
Sponsored

OP
OP
sniffHound

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Called and I am unscheduled clean. No idea what this means and wasn't given a firm definition. I love Ford, their employees are dealing with the brunt of this as are the early reservation holders.

Time to search again for the definition.

Update. Per this site it seems I have a good chance to get scheduled this MY. as I say to my kids when they ask something preposterous: "NOPE!"

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clean means your order is buildable. It does not mean they have gathered all the parts to build your Bronco nor does it mean that receiving a VIN or being scheduled is eminent.

Unclean mean that your order is not able to be built. An old example would be if you had selected the MOD top in MY21, your order could be processed but it could not have been built. I can't think of an example where a MY22 order would be unclean.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Clean Unlclean etc.. 1B443F2F-CDBF-42D4-B86A-08E7012DF0AF

Don’t read too much into it thinking it means anything about getting pulled for a build. I was given this by my dealer back in the October reorder. You’re dealer does in fact have this info and doesn’t know what it means or what you are asking for. Back then all I wanted was proof that they didn’t have me code 99 anymore after having caught them keeping me secretly 99 for 7 months.

If uncasheduled clean meant we were getting builds this year, I would have seen mine last year. I think the post before mine explains it pretty well.
Sponsored