Sponsored

Color? Is that your final answer?

If you had to pick a color and your Bronco would arrive tomorrow in your driveway, what would it be?

• Total voters

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
... Get the color that a bunch of broncos are in, but unique among all vehicles, or get silver and be a less seen color on the bronco but match a bunch of other vehicles. AHHHHH!
You may want to consider further out than the short term of reservation holders. 3000 Ford dealers are going to be filling their lots with these things in a year and they are going to order white, silver, and Ch Gray almost exclusively. In two years, every other Bronco you see will be probably be silver or gray, especially if the interiors don't become more neutral.

LimitlessTruth

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Totoya Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't really care if my color choice is unique among other Broncos or not. Just tired of seeing so many white, black, and silver vehicles in general. I'm tired of red cause I've had a red car for 6 years.

Orange would match the interior best for a Badlands but I don't like it $600 extra compared to Area 51 which is where I'm leaning. Antimatter blue is cool but I'm worried it is too dark in terms of heat and showing scratches. The velocity blue is pretty decent but isn't exciting enough in comparison to Area 51 or C.Orange.
Sponsored