Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I haven't seen anyone post about these yet (except for the all black ones), so here you go. Available on Amazon in two colors (blue or orange). They look great with my Velocity Blue Outer Banks. Contoured to fit very nicely in the OEM dash recessed areas. They also come with some double stick tape if you want to add them for extra strength, but not needed......plus much easier to quickly remove and clean without the sticky tape.

Only downside is the blue (or orange if you choose) creates somewhat of a reflection onto the windshield depending on how the sun is currently reflecting outside (check out one of the Amazon reviews so you see what I'm talking about).

Amazon.com: auovo Dash Cover Tray Compatible with Ford Bronco Accessories 2021 2022 2023 Anti-Slip Silicone Car Dashboard Compartments Mat fit Bronco 2/4-Door Interior Dash Pad Liners 2-pc Set (Blue Trim) : Automotive

Enjoy! Nice little touch without being too gaudy.

Ford Bronco Color-Trimmed Dash Covers 1

Ford Bronco Color-Trimmed Dash Covers 2

Ford Bronco Color-Trimmed Dash Covers 3
Sponsored

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Really like the look of these. Wish they came in more colors(cactus grey) or black though. I'll have to keep them on my radar just incase.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was really interested in them but then I read one of the reviews and the guy said they reflected badly on the windshield (at least the orange ones) and he was going to remove them. He did say he like the quality.

OP
OP
Dadsquatch

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was really interested in them but then I read one of the reviews and the guy said they reflected badly on the windshield (at least the orange ones) and he was going to remove them. He did say he like the quality.
I gave the blue a chance and ordered today to go with the wildtrack interior blue accents. Let’s see…I’m usually wearing sunglasses anyway. 😎
Quality is good. Reflection may or may not be a problem for some of you. I bet the orange reflection is worse than the blue I have. The reflection issue only exists in certain sun angles, and even then it’s not that hard to “look through it” rather than “look at it”.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good but I can see them flying out the top when the roof is off or open.

OP
OP
Dadsquatch

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks good but I can see them flying out the top when the roof is off or open.
Agree, and I'll have to see. They came with double-sided tape to add if you want, so maybe that's why. I chose not to use it though. If they fly out, is what it is.

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Quality is good. Reflection may or may not be a problem for some of you. I bet the orange reflection is worse than the blue I have. The reflection issue only exists in certain sun angles, and even then it’s not that hard to “look through it” rather than “look at it”.
Maybe rattle can flat black will work for the reflection issue.

OP
OP
Dadsquatch

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe rattle can flat black will work for the reflection issue.
They’ve made all black ones for awhile now, but these were the first I’ve seen that have the colored-trim.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a couple of leftover matts from one of those kits that basically covers all the storage places in the Bronco up on my dash.

They are orange outlined and they do reflect on the windshield when the hits them at certain angles. It's something that most will quickly learn to ignore.

Wtb13000

Wildtrak
First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Installed these recently and forget about them until I notice how vice they look. Top off or on, I’ve had no issues personally yet with reflection.

Also, no double sided tape and the didn’t move with the windows down and two panels off. Nice accent product so far to match the wildtrack interior blue accent.
Sponsored