Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually drove through Wausau today…
There ya go!
That’s who should be installing your stuff.
Russ Voigt
FlipSide Graphics
715-848-4291
Tell him you got his info from Matt McDonald and that he still needs to mail me my hats. (He’ll know what you’re talking about. LOL) He’s a super solid guy. And will absolutely do a phenomenal job for you.
Sponsored

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i was going to do the inozetek midnight green but since the news of eruption Green ive just canceled the thought of a wrap.
Really pretty color. I’ve never installed Inozetek. Only heard it’s really aggressive and definitely a 2 person install. They make great colors though.

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Really pretty color. I’ve never installed Inozetek. Only heard it’s really aggressive and definitely a 2 person install. They make great colors though.
their gloss on the wrap is gorgeous i really fell hard for that midnight Green. if not for the green for my22 i would have opted this route.

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The problem with wraps, even though there have been improvements, is they just don't last like paint. A couple years and they will look shitty, and the longer they sit on the harder they are to remove.

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The problem with wraps, even though there have been improvements, is they just don't last like paint. A couple years and they will look shitty, and the longer they sit on the harder they are to remove.
Only kind of true. Read one of my first posts in this thread. You treat your wrap like hell and never wash it. Always park outside. Let the birds crap on it. Tree sap drip on it.Hit with sprinklers and don’t dry it. Never wash it. Never wax it. Then yes, absolutely you’re only getting a couple years out of it. Heck, maybe even less.

Now, if you care for it. Wash and wax regularly and always keep it out of the sun and generally take good care for it. You can get years and years out of it.

Obviously they will/can scratch and get damaged from daily use. (Nasty tree branches, shopping. carts, fender benders, door dings, etc). The vinyl is only 4ml thick and is a sticker at the end of the day. Needs to be treated as such. The longevity of the wrap is entirely up to the owner.

Sponsored

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can’t wrap the MIC top because it’s textured. I mean you can. But it’s not going to hold up well. I’m not doing to my MIC if thats helps lean you one way or another. I’ll wait until we get them in painted black. Then I’ll wrap it white. I wouldn’t order a white top because of resale. Who would buy a black Bronco with a white hard top. All black will sell better.

As for the time. Don’t know. Rough guess??? 2 days. I install solo and I’m not nearly as fast I use to be. A couple back surgeries with fused vertebrae, toss in the fact I’m 48 and I’m just not as limber as I use to be, it takes a bit longer for me do vehicles. Think a 1-2 hours to break down (handles, grill, fenders, spare tire cover, lights, etc. then a rest of the day on the body. Next day is jams and roll bar then reassemble. Again, just a guess. Quicker with a couple guys on it for sure.

Admittedly, I haven’t looked at the roll bar to close enough to see what it would take. I know the handles remove like the new F150, I already looked. LOL. I’ll run over tk my deal and take a look their 4 door base name have a better look at the roll bar. So hang tight….

Check this out…
It was parked by a shop I was working at a couple months ago. Guy restored it to factory. His dad had ordered it new back in the 1960’s in this color. It’s really close to the Light Pistachio. Absolutely gorgeous.

ECFD8F29-B01E-4528-A375-BDECF1D515BF.jpeg

75303934-FBE6-4E80-A8FE-A97DCAA0E983.jpeg
That OG Bronco is beautiful. The wheels and front bumper look a little out of place on it, though. I was going to have the MIC painted. A friend runs a body shop and has painted Jeep tops so I was going to drop it off, but that's when I thought I'd have a Bronco at home this summer and not parked next to a dirt pile in Michigan. I live in Las Vegas but my sister and parents are in Phoenix and just bought another place in Show Low. I'll be heading down for a visit when/if my Bronco shows up in the next couple months. Let me know if you're interested in wrapping a twin for your Bronco! LOL, thanks again for sharing your wisdom on here

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
their gloss on the wrap is gorgeous i really fell hard for that midnight Green. if not for the green for my22 i would have opted this route.
Agree. Their gloss is hands down the glossiest film out there. The stuff hasn’t been around long enough to really judge the longevity of it though. But again, like I keep saying, you have to show the vinyl some love and take care of it. Regardless of manufacturer. Love it and it’ll last. Treat it like hell and it won’t.

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree. Their gloss is hands down the glossiest film out there. The stuff hasn’t been around long enough to really judge the longevity of it though. But again, like I keep saying, you have to show the vinyl some love and take care of it. Regardless of manufacturer. Love it and it’ll last. Treat it like hell and it won’t.

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That OG Bronco is beautiful. The wheels and front bumper look a little out of place on it, though. I was going to have the MIC painted. A friend runs a body shop and has painted Jeep tops so I was going to drop it off, but that's when I thought I'd have a Bronco at home this summer and not parked next to a dirt pile in Michigan. I live in Las Vegas but my sister and parents are in Phoenix and just bought another place in Show Low. I'll be heading down for a visit when/if my Bronco shows up in the next couple months. Let me know if you're interested in wrapping a twin for your Bronco! LOL, thanks again for sharing your wisdom on here
For sure! I’d paint the MIC top as well. I plan on buying the painted top and wrapping it…in 2048 when Ford finally figures it out. LOL

OP
OP
MConn

MConn

Outer Banks
First Name
Shel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where do you live? I’ll find you someone. And absolutely that’s why they don’t want you bringing your own vinyl.a roll is $540-$560. Think install about a $1,000. That’s a $3,000 mark up. 😉
I'm in Pittsburgh but I'm always up for a drive.

Sponsored

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in Pittsburgh but I'm always up for a drive.
You willing drive to Philly? I have a friend there that is an awesome installer. I’ve personally installed vinyl with him on multiple trips back East. In fact, I’ve flown from Phoenix, to him to help a large fleet job. He holds a ton of certifications and I’ll fully stand behind him with my name.

Adam Blackman
34 Wraps
610-580-5962
[email protected]

Tell him you got his information from Matt McDonald. You’ll be in good hands. I promise. Also, do not hold him to any price I say here. That $1000-$1500 taut I keep mentioned, is what I’d personally charge. Every installer is different. But to me, that seems about right for an install only.

OP
OP
MConn

MConn

Outer Banks
First Name
Shel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You willing drive to Philly? I have a friend there that is an awesome installer. I’ve personally installed vinyl with him on multiple trips back East. In fact, I’ve flown from Phoenix, to him to help a large fleet job. He holds a ton of certifications and I’ll fully stand behind him with my name.

Adam Blackman
34 Wraps
610-580-5962
[email protected]

Tell him you got his information from Matt McDonald. You’ll be in good hands. I promise. Also, do not hold him to any price I say here. That $1000-$1500 taut I keep mentioned, is what I’d personally charge. Every installer is different. But to me, that seems about right for an install only.
thank you so much! I just shot him an email and am excited to hear what he has to say! everyone on this thread (especially you) have shared so much info the last few days - I really appreciate it!

now I'll just spend every day pouring over all of the color options

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thank you so much! I just shot him an email and am excited to hear what he has to say! everyone on this thread (especially you) have shared so much info the last few days - I really appreciate it!

now I'll just spend every day pouring over all of the color options
You’re welcome!
Also, I believe he too bad an order in for a new Bronco. He mentioned it on my original al Instagram post about us ordering one. But then the next sentence, he said that he was waiting for the new Raptor to come out (the truck, not Warthog)So who knows. I know he currently drives a Raptor. So he should be fairly knowledgeable about the Bronco sizing, and what not, to give you an accurate quote. If you’re on Instagram, look him up @applyyourbrand

And, BTW, if you want to follow me on Instagram…. @acceleratedwraps

FYI—and this is to everyone that’s wondering—us installers do not need a template for a Bronco, or any car actually, to do a color change wrap. Templates are only required for print style wraps, and even then, the designers are the ones who need it. The vinyl isn’t cut down prior to installing. It’s still installed in giant large pieces, fitted to the body panels and then trimmed out on the car.

OP
OP
MConn

MConn

Outer Banks
First Name
Shel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You’re welcome!
Also, I believe he too bad an order in for a new Bronco. He mentioned it on my original al Instagram post about us ordering one. But then the next sentence, he said that he was waiting for the new Raptor to come out (the truck, not Warthog)So who knows. I know he currently drives a Raptor. So he should be fairly knowledgeable about the Bronco sizing, and what not, to give you an accurate quote. If you’re on Instagram, look him up @applyyourbrand

And, BTW, if you want to follow me on Instagram…. @acceleratedwraps

FYI—and this is to everyone that’s wondering—us installers do not need a template for a Bronco, or any car actually, to do a color change wrap. Templates are only required for print style wraps, and even then, the designers are the ones who need it. The vinyl isn’t cut down prior to installing. It’s still installed in giant large pieces, fitted to the body panels and then trimmed out on the car.
Found you both - you’ve worked on some really cool projects. Not sure I’d be down to work at any height that requires a harness lol

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Found you both - you’ve worked on some really cool projects. Not sure I’d be down to work at any height that requires a harness lol
Hahaha. It’s not that bad. You get use to it. I promise. I do wish I could post more of what I do. I have customers that specifically say no social media posts. Like my posts of the American Flag I do where I’m in a different city. Unfortunately, that’s all I can post. But what we’re doing is wrapping the entire exterior of Walmart’s…yes, the actual building.

(See pic/before & after) The grey panels on either side of the giant blue square—where the Walmart logo will go—is all grey vinyl. Usually takes us (2 of us) 3-4 days to do a store. And stores range from 1,500-4,500 square feet. I fly all over the country and install these. I’ve been from Naples, FL to Anchorage, AK and just about everywhere in between.

2E2C5A42-BB7C-4AD3-B969-E8E924DECB97.jpeg

79E1CC22-3DC2-4A5A-A71D-22C693DE623A.jpeg
Sponsored