Sponsored

Could Ford Present the 2021 at The Bronco Super Celebration?

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like your talk about Ford and everyone doing whats right here. I do hope Ford puts thier name on the ventilators they produce, so every on will remember thier help. Maybe the could do a Bronco edition with a stable off road cart for all the field hospitals!

LOL...They're not going to put their names in big bolt font on things that are going to be sitting next to thousands of dying people.

I mean...GM might.
Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL...They're not going to put their names in big bolt font on things that are going to be sitting next to thousands of dying people.

I mean...GM might.
That's why you don't say it outright, you just use phrases like "get away from it all" or "in the great outdoors" and try to capitalize on the building pent up desire that people are going to have to get away from home / the city / other people.

It needs to be worded and presented carefully, but it can be a marketing advantage for this type of vehicle that isn't going to be for sale for another year anyway. Plant the seed for the idea of Bronco = safety and outdoors / adventure.