Sponsored

2024 Bronco Super Celebration East…who’s attending?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
heads up if you can't get in at Trailhead Steak and Trout which is amazing then that Apple Valley place about a mile past it is very good. If taking the drive to Gatlinburg at breakfast hours absolutely 100% eat breakfast at Crockett's Breakfast Camp, probably my favorite place to eat. I almost want to do the 10 hour roundtrip just to eat, lol.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BD6G

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

heads up if you can't get in at Trailhead Steak and Trout which is amazing then that Apple Valley place about a mile past it is very good. If taking the drive to Gatlinburg at breakfast hours absolutely 100% eat breakfast at Crockett's Breakfast Camp, probably my favorite place to eat. I almost want to do the 10 hour roundtrip just to eat, lol.
My wife and I had dinner at Trailhead Steak and Trout Tuesday night when we got in good restaurant. We are planning dinner at Paw Paws Catfish Kitchen tomorrow evening. I’ll look for Crocketts for sure!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not me this evening. I’ll be sure to look for @broadicustomworks tomorrow. Are you going to be at the show field tomorrow? I’d love to meet you and shake a hand. I’ve been getting with evilJim daily he and his wife are awesome people. Great info on the Jeep event and Cades Cove timeline thanks for the heads up.
I'll be on the grounds late morning and early afternoon. I'll for sure be talking with Dave in between wandering around. If you park in an area, let me know and I'll make the effort to shake the hand. There was a EG Everglades following me tonight from Cades Cove and was thinking that it was a coincidence.
I second the Apple Valley place. Trailhead Steak and Trout is also recommended, but there is limited seating and without reservations, it is tough to get seats. The Abbey is also a favorite. I know Burger Meister gets a ton of business based on its proximity. But people should take the 5 min drive to Apple Valley for a better burger.

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not me this evening. I’ll be sure to look for @broadicustomworks tomorrow. Are you going to be at the show field tomorrow? I’d love to meet you and shake a hand. I’ve been getting with evilJim daily he and his wife are awesome people. Great info on the Jeep event and Cades Cove timeline thanks for the heads up.
Heck yeah! I enjoy putting faces with names and making new friends.
I’ll either be in the NC Broncos area (between the IAG display and BN tent, about 3 rows back behind the IAG folks) or at the IAG area getting my new goodies installed so I don’t have to!
Look for me, here’s the rig (hard to miss the giant white windshield banner!):

Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Super Celebration East…who’s attending? IMG_1049

Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Super Celebration East…who’s attending? IMG_1064

OP
OP
BD6G

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Heck yeah! I enjoy putting faces with names and making new friends.
I’ll either be in the NC Broncos area (between the IAG display and BN tent, about 3 rows back behind the IAG folks) or at the IAG area getting my new goodies installed so I don’t have to!
Look for me, here’s the rig (hard to miss the giant white windshield banner!):

Absolutely will reach out brother look forward to meeting you.

EvilJim1971

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Our getaway is drawing to a close.
A much needed getaway from normal life, meeting people we have talked to but never seen, making new friends, and seeing more of the beautiful Tennessee countryside.
While we are not social people, it is different when it is "Our kind of people".
I have not talked to this many people in forever, and my hateful antisocial wife was an absolute social butterfly... Talking with strangers, laughing, and generally having a great time.
Yet again, she got to be the cool chick. Fielding questions and tossing out answers on one side of the Bronco while I was doing the same on the other side.
Wives asking her if I drug her to "this place" , and her gleefully telling them that she has been planning this for months.
The time and effort put into Scarlett over the last few months paid off.
We had a steady stream of admirers stopping by to talk, take photos, shoot video...
I was absolutely thrilled to be surprised with an inspiration for the build, a legit Stroppe Baja Bronco, stopping by for a chat and photo op yesterday.
Then today another surprise visit just pushed things over the top.
When we placed our Bronco order, it was damn difficult to get one delivered... So we ordered 2.
Figured we would increase our odds by using 2 different dealers in different states.
They both went into production 3 years later... A week apart.
They were identical orders.
There were parts issues and took months to go from beginning production to built and shipped.
It was bad enough that MANY orders that were scheduled with VINs got cancelled.
When ours was delivered and the other one was in shipping, I put out the word that I may be able to work with the dealer and get it sold to someone who's order was cancelled.
So I helped to work a deal with a member, @ZacharyHarrisNC in NC and the dealer in MO.

While warming up in the Bronco a guy walks up and says "Jim, I'm Zach.".
He and his significant other made it over in THAT Bronco.
So we got pictures of Scarlett and her twin, something I had hoped for since I released the order.
With the reactions we received, next year we are putting her in the show.
As usual, we found our place to eat, Hillbilly's Restaurant, and afterwards dined there exclusively.
Good people, good food, sights to see, and a busy but relaxing getaway.
As we were leaving, we pulled out of a side lane into the main exit road and ended up behind the real Stroppe Baja Bronco.
Kyle waved and threw a couple of revs.
At the exit he and his wife turned right and we turned left... Both to begin our respective trips home.
My wife has our lodging for next year reserved.
Life is good.
PXL_20240419_133933827.jpg
PXL_20240419_142552188.jpg
PXL_20240419_160137504.jpg
PXL_20240420_000410960.MP.jpg
PXL_20240419_202850310.MP.jpg
PXL_20240420_134113052.MP.jpg
PXL_20240420_151411843.jpg
PXL_20240420_201723041.jpg

OP
OP
BD6G

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

A much needed getaway from normal life, meeting people we have talked to but never seen, making new friends, and seeing more of the beautiful Tennessee countryside.
While we are not social people, it is different when it is "Our kind of people".
I have not talked to this many people in forever, and my hateful antisocial wife was an absolute social butterfly... Talking with strangers, laughing, and generally having a great time.
Yet again, she got to be the cool chick. Fielding questions and tossing out answers on one side of the Bronco while I was doing the same on the other side.
Wives asking her if I drug her to "this place" , and her gleefully telling them that she has been planning this for months.
We had a steady stream of admirers stopping by to talk, take photos, shoot video...
I was absolutely thrilled to be surprised with an inspiration for the build, a legit Stroppe Baja Bronco, stopping by for a chat and photo op yesterday.
When we placed our Bronco order, it was damn difficult to get one delivered... So we ordered 2.
Figured we would increase our odds by using 2 different dealers in different states.
There were parts issues and took months to go from beginning production to built and shipped.
When ours was delivered and the other one was in shipping, I put out the word that I may be able to work with the dealer and get it sold to someone who's order was cancelled.
So I helped to work a deal with a member, @ZacharyHarrisNC in NC and the dealer in MO.

So we got pictures of Scarlett and her twin, something I had hoped for since I released the order.
As usual, we found our place to eat, Hillbilly's Restaurant, and afterwards dined there exclusively.
As we were leaving, we pulled out of a side lane into the main exit road and ended up behind the real Stroppe Baja Bronco.
At the exit he and his wife turned right and we turned left... Both to begin our respective trips home.
Life is good.
Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Super Celebration East…who’s attending? PXL_20240420_201723041
Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Super Celebration East…who’s attending? PXL_20240420_201723041
Jim it was great meeting you guys! Safe travels home and can’t wait to see you guys next year.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Life is good.
Hope you noticed the Bronco Roadster under the wiper. Sorry to have missed you in person. Somewhere, someday...

Sponsored

ZacharyHarrisNC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Life is good.
Jim, it was great to meet you and your wife in person, shake your hand, and thank you for connecting us with the Bronco. We were pretty disappointed when Ford cancelled our VIN, and love that car we ended up with.

Maybe we'll take them out on a trail next year!
Sponsored