Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BroncoFMIC_03_467x700.jpg
BroncoFMIC_05_1051x700.jpg

After months of engineering and development, cp-e™ is proud to release the ΔCore Ford Bronco FMIC for the 2.3L & 2.7L. The stock intercooler does an excellent job for the everyday driver that doesn’t want to modify their car. However, once you find that itch to go faster, the intercooler is a must have modification.

FEATURES:

• 18.875” x 4” x 7.75” Core Size
  • Low Turbulence End Tank Design
  • Maximized Core Design
  • CNC Machined, Billet 6061 Brackets
  • Substantially Lower & More Consistent Charge Temps
  • Bolt-in Design, No Vehicle Modification Needed
  • Fully Cast End Tanks
  • Lifetime Warranty
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:

After months of engineering and development, cp-e™ is proud to release the ΔCore FMIC for the Ford Bronco 2.3L & 2.7L. The stock intercooler does an excellent job for the everyday driver that doesn’t want to modify their car. However, once you find that itch to go faster, the intercooler is a must have modification.

cp-e™ started off by determining the maximum size core that could fit without irreversible modification to the vehicle. Our ΔCore FMIC uses the bar and plate design to help ensure a high level of efficiency.

cp-e™ then set their sights on designing the perfect EcoBoost FMIC endtanks, developing a design that not only encloses the monstrous core, but also requires no cutting, no drilling, and no permanent modification to the vehicle. With the CNC machined, billet 6061 brackets, the intercooler will mount in the stock location while matching up to the stock intercooler piping. Customers can now upgrade their piping when their power demands need it and modify in smaller increments.

As always, the cp-e™ intercooler includes cast endtanks that are welded and pressure tested with the core. What sets these endtanks from the rest is the engineering behind their shape and internal design. Hours of design and computer flow diagrams have been put into the tanks’ design to virtually eliminate turbulence within them. Many times, upgrading an intercooler causes increased turbo-lag, and an overall pressure loss. This is because of the large size of the core and the turbulence within the endtanks. By designing the endtanks to be smaller, and more efficient cp-e™ has found a way to minimalize turbulence in order to keep the drivability of the car high, while still enlarging the intercooler drastically.

The internal design of the endtanks directs the air to bring the most optimal airflow as well as an even distribution throughout the core. In intercoolers, the back half of the core only does 25% of the cooling. The endtanks have been designed to direct the air properly into the core for the most even cooling, giving the vehicle the most consistent conditions going into the engine.

Fully Optimized Core Size

In order to build one of the most efficient intercooler designs possible, cp-e set out to make the largest core available. To accomplish this, we’ve maximized every single square inch of usable space behind the bumper. This is evident in the core design with recesses for a perfect fit, yet largest size physically possible without permanent modification to the vehicle.

Fully Cast End Tanks

When durability and high horsepower are the main goals, nothing beats casting. Cut and weld sections just don’t have close to the reliability of a cast piece. The problem is that casting is too expensive and out of reach for many manufacturers. With the ultimate product as our end goal, we only accept fully cast end tanks for all of our front mount intercoolers.

Turbulence Reduction Fins

When creating an intercooler, the goal is to maximize size and usage of the core. Our turbulence reduction fins work to distribute air evenly inside the core. This keeps the core cooling at optimal efficiency and utilizes every inch of the core.
Sponsored

Leland

Raptor
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, Mustang MachE GT, Raptor, Subaru (2)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Question: Is this a beneficial upgrade on the 2.7 if you only add an upgraded exhaust.

Question: Same question but are you going to have one for the Raptor Bronco

Cost

Thank you,

Bronco Buster Wayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Bronco CP-e Intercooler Overview and Install [VIDEO] 47c9cptcq5tx2jfxjjs93o5ivde5272jfw7wvo2mva&rid=200
Ford Bronco CP-e Intercooler Overview and Install [VIDEO] 47c9cptcq5tx2jfxjjs93o5ivde5272jfw7wvo2mva&rid=200

After months of engineering and development, cp-e™ is proud to release the ΔCore Ford Bronco FMIC for the 2.3L & 2.7L. The stock intercooler does an excellent job for the everyday driver that doesn’t want to modify their car. However, once you find that itch to go faster, the intercooler is a must have modification.

FEATURES:

• 18.875” x 4” x 7.75” Core Size
  • Low Turbulence End Tank Design
  • Maximized Core Design
  • CNC Machined, Billet 6061 Brackets
  • Substantially Lower & More Consistent Charge Temps
  • Bolt-in Design, No Vehicle Modification Needed
  • Fully Cast End Tanks
  • Lifetime Warranty
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:

After months of engineering and development, cp-e™ is proud to release the ΔCore FMIC for the Ford Bronco 2.3L & 2.7L. The stock intercooler does an excellent job for the everyday driver that doesn’t want to modify their car. However, once you find that itch to go faster, the intercooler is a must have modification.

cp-e™ started off by determining the maximum size core that could fit without irreversible modification to the vehicle. Our ΔCore FMIC uses the bar and plate design to help ensure a high level of efficiency.

cp-e™ then set their sights on designing the perfect EcoBoost FMIC endtanks, developing a design that not only encloses the monstrous core, but also requires no cutting, no drilling, and no permanent modification to the vehicle. With the CNC machined, billet 6061 brackets, the intercooler will mount in the stock location while matching up to the stock intercooler piping. Customers can now upgrade their piping when their power demands need it and modify in smaller increments.

As always, the cp-e™ intercooler includes cast endtanks that are welded and pressure tested with the core. What sets these endtanks from the rest is the engineering behind their shape and internal design. Hours of design and computer flow diagrams have been put into the tanks’ design to virtually eliminate turbulence within them. Many times, upgrading an intercooler causes increased turbo-lag, and an overall pressure loss. This is because of the large size of the core and the turbulence within the endtanks. By designing the endtanks to be smaller, and more efficient cp-e™ has found a way to minimalize turbulence in order to keep the drivability of the car high, while still enlarging the intercooler drastically.

The internal design of the endtanks directs the air to bring the most optimal airflow as well as an even distribution throughout the core. In intercoolers, the back half of the core only does 25% of the cooling. The endtanks have been designed to direct the air properly into the core for the most even cooling, giving the vehicle the most consistent conditions going into the engine.

Fully Optimized Core Size

In order to build one of the most efficient intercooler designs possible, cp-e set out to make the largest core available. To accomplish this, we’ve maximized every single square inch of usable space behind the bumper. This is evident in the core design with recesses for a perfect fit, yet largest size physically possible without permanent modification to the vehicle.

Fully Cast End Tanks

When durability and high horsepower are the main goals, nothing beats casting. Cut and weld sections just don’t have close to the reliability of a cast piece. The problem is that casting is too expensive and out of reach for many manufacturers. With the ultimate product as our end goal, we only accept fully cast end tanks for all of our front mount intercoolers.

Turbulence Reduction Fins

When creating an intercooler, the goal is to maximize size and usage of the core. Our turbulence reduction fins work to distribute air evenly inside the core. This keeps the core cooling at optimal efficiency and utilizes every inch of the core.
Is this REALLY as easy to install, as this video makes it appear?

Sponsored

Biggwrm

First Edition
First Name
Orran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If it doesn’t say CPe across front and doesn’t modify shutters. Unlikely itll ever be noticed. I’ve swapped my intercooler a couple times with one that removes the shutters.
These are very easy to swap back to stock if noticed. Just gotta store it.
15mins and a 15mm and its swapped.

OP
OP
Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is this REALLY as easy to install, as this video makes it appear?
Of course the small struggles such as lining everything up were cut out, but overall yes.

You can easily do this in your driveway in like 30 minutes. I am not mechanically inclined at all, and I would feel totally comfortable doing it.

Bronco Buster Wayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Of course the small struggles such as lining everything up were cut out, but overall yes.

You can easily do this in your driveway in like 30 minutes. I am not mechanically inclined at all, and I would feel totally comfortable doing it.
Thanks!! We shall see?🤣

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Question: Is this a beneficial upgrade on the 2.7 if you only add an upgraded exhaust.

Question: Same question but are you going to have one for the Raptor Bronco

Cost

Thank you,
$699 (on their site)

You don't need any modifications to benefit from a better and more efficient intercooler. Just think of it this way.....on a hike, you'll be more comfortable in cooler conditions, than super hot conditions right? An engine functions the same way. The cooler, the better, the more efficient and longer lasting it will be. You won't notice any considerable gains in HP or TQ. But you'll have more peace of mind that your engine is running as long as possible in optimal condition.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like to see the real world drop in intake temps while driving and flow specs with this compared to stock. Ford's seem notorious for putting in small and inefficient intercoolers.

Sponsored

Destination Bigfoot Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Limited, 2022 Bronco OBX Cyber Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm guessing this will have the same issue as the whipple one does when combined with aftermarket charge pipes. Right now I think mishimoto is the only one that comes with adapters.

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If it doesn’t say CPe across front and doesn’t modify shutters. Unlikely itll ever be noticed. I’ve swapped my intercooler a couple times with one that removes the shutters.
These are very easy to swap back to stock if noticed. Just gotta store it.
15mins and a 15mm and its swapped.
Finally someone who gets it! Just remove the shutters

Hashlak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch, Porsche GT3RS, Honda CBR1000RR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone received the CPE intercooler from Panda?

I'm still waiting on mine for more than a month.

Not sure what's going on :(

Hashlak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch, Porsche GT3RS, Honda CBR1000RR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm guessing this will have the same issue as the whipple one does when combined with aftermarket charge pipes. Right now I think mishimoto is the only one that comes with adapters.
I was told by Mitch from Panda that it will work with the AFE charge pipes.

spuddy59

Base
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone received the CPE intercooler from Panda?

I'm still waiting on mine for more than a month.

Not sure what's going on :(
Mine took about 3 weeks to arrive direct from CPe. If I had to speculate, CPe builds them out as they receive orders from stores like Panda and then ships them. I will say that Mitch was pretty responsive when I would ask about the status of my order.
Sponsored