First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Alright this thread is a mess, @Administrator might just want to lock it but I’ll leave it up to him. No more arguments about covid/politics etc. You are free to make your vehicle more dangerous by removing safety features, but I think most of us appreciate safety measures. Especially for small overlap crashes... which are super common out in the boonies because 2 lane roads.
Sponsored

cbarg14

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Alright this thread is a mess, @Administrator might just want to lock it but I’ll leave it up to him. No more arguments about covid/politics etc. You are free to make your vehicle more dangerous by removing safety features, but I think most of us appreciate safety measures. Especially for small overlap crashes... which are super common out in the boonies because 2 lane roads.
Yes please quit the politics and covid discussions. This applies to all sections, threads and posts of the site.

Danger Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 GMC Sierra 1500HD, 1986 Suzuki Samurai
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes please quit the politics and covid discussions. This applies to all sections, threads and posts of the site.
As long as they don't come out and spread bullshit misinformation, I won't feel obligated to correct 'em.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.