Sponsored

Crazy idea… trade - my raptor for yours?

Roll Tide!

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door Carbonized Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah Alaska title 🤡
All jokes aside, I think your Oxford White Braptor looks amazing! I had a black Jeep Gladiator. Spent $1500 on ceramic coating and paint correction. Was still a pain in the butt to keep clean. I’d spend hours detailing it and in the Florida sun it is so hard to keep a black vehicle from showing water spots. It drove me insane. White on the other hand……
Sponsored

OP
OP

Markopromo

Raptor
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
All jokes aside, I think your Oxford White Braptor looks amazing! I had a black Jeep Gladiator. Spent $1500 on ceramic coating and paint correction. Was still a pain in the butt to keep clean. I’d spend hours detailing it and in the Florida sun it is so hard to keep a black vehicle from showing water spots. It drove me insane. White on the other hand……
Thank you. I promised my self a long time ago that I will only get black or white cars. My last 4 have been white and have never had an issue, but the black raptor is so aggressive looking that I regret not getting one.. yes black cars are a pain in the ass to take care of…… I’m even contemplating the adv fiber glass fenders but they are not available until august and who knows maybe longer

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 2023 white ford bronco raptor - black interior orange seatbelts. The vehicle has all option except headlock wheels -

Only change is tinted windows all around. Vehicle has around 900 miles.

I am looking to trade my vehicle for a black raptor. Ideally same year same Miles same interior black leather and if you have the orange seat belt even better. MSRP was 84,500

IMG_8361.jpeg
Just wrap it

Breptar

Raptor
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OP
OP

Markopromo

Raptor
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
trading would also cost you $$ ... as in sales tax.

trading is not an option at DMV

Wraps around my area go for around 10k or so. So I wanted to check first - you just never know… What doesn’t seem legit? I have the vehicle with title in hand.

OP
OP

Markopromo

Raptor
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Good points! Didn’t think about the tax…

I guess wrapping is my best option. Do I go full black? Do I go white fenders… decisions

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good points! Didn’t think about the tax…

I guess wrapping is my best option. Do I go full black? Do I go white fenders… decisions
Wrap in matte black and get carbon fiber fender flares!

Martiin

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a 2023 white ford bronco raptor - black interior orange seatbelts. The vehicle has all option except headlock wheels -

Only change is tinted windows all around. Vehicle has around 900 miles.

I am looking to trade my vehicle for a black raptor. Ideally same year same Miles same interior black leather and if you have the orange seat belt even better. MSRP was 84,500

IMG_8361.jpeg
Nice raptor wish I could find one where the dealer isn't asking for my first born. Down hear it Texas prices aren't as bad as CALI for wraps but they will still run you 3k. I'm looking into wrapping it once I can get the ADV fenders.

Sponsored

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh geez… I just checked the link posted. That’s insane. I see a lot of red flags in there. In my case I am trading the car so I would think is safer but I hear ya
So you say?

Send a picture of yourself in front of the raptor. Checking for another forum member.

Sorry dude but bad day to post this.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Markopromo

Raptor
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dude I am not checking other messages on the forum. Feel bad for the guy for sure….. but so many red flags. 100 dollar bills? None the less insane scam - and hope the best for him.

Bad timing for the the post sure, but I didn’t even se the other post until later

OP
OP

Markopromo

Raptor
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice raptor wish I could find one where the dealer isn't asking for my first born. Down hear it Texas prices aren't as bad as CALI for wraps but they will still run you 3k. I'm looking into wrapping it once I can get the ADV fenders.
Yeah 3k is fine. I think I paid 7500 for my Tesla 2 years ago. Now he wants 10. So a little annoyed

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sure I got a red braptor with about 7k miles that comes from Alaska. Clean title…
You forgot delivery by AF C134
Sure I got a red braptor with about 7k miles that comes from Alaska. Clean title…
You forgot
Delivery by C-130 to your local airport compliments of the USAF
Sponsored