First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tough day at the dealer. $380 to tell me wires leading to BSM and Cross Traffic sensor are frayed due to rubbing against the bumper. $500 to fix. APIM in display is also dead. $1,700 to repair. Only 48k miles and putting good money to waste on a poor quality product. I walked. Will try and do it myself or trade for a Toyota. Farley says he wants to produce quality vehicles like Toyota. He has a long way to go. Wires fraying on a bumper and you are going to not take responsibility for a poor design???? Brutal. This thing has never been off road. 48k gentle miles and it can't handle it.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Tough day at the dealer. $380 to tell me wires leading to BSM and Cross Traffic sensor are frayed due to rubbing against the bumper. $500 to fix. APIM in display is also dead. $1,700 to repair. Only 48k miles and putting good money to waste on a poor quality product. I walked. Will try and do it myself or trade for a Toyota. Farley says he wants to produce quality vehicles like Toyota. He has a long way to go. Wires fraying on a bumper and you are going to not take responsibility for a poor design???? Brutal. This thing has never been off road. 48k gentle miles and it can't handle it.
Hey there. Can you please send over a message with your VIN and the name/location of the Ford dealer you have been working with? I would like to look into your repair concerns on my end.

OP
OP

cokeefe

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey there. Can you please send over a message with your VIN and the name/location of the Ford dealer you have been working with? I would like to look into your repair concerns on my end.
Attempted to send you a direct message. Please let me know if you did not receive it.
Sponsored