First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Same and Ford wouldn't help me. It's the wire harness rubbing the back bumper. They're on this forum and see it's a common occurrence and aren't doing anything
Hi there, Heatha. These cross traffic fault concerns doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Bronco. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation". I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.
Sponsored

Heatha

Big Bend
First Name
Heatha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi there, Heatha. These cross traffic fault concerns doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Bronco. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation". I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.
I already did all of that a few weeks ago via Facebook messenger They said I was out of warranty and that it's my responsibility for repairs I'm actually at the dealership right now selling it back to them

emore93x

Outer Banks
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can only imagine that you did not buy another Ford.
Sad when a really nice design falls short due to poor testing and engineering.
Who places electrical connections is an area prone to water and ice build up and then act surprised that a failure occurred?

Heatha

Big Bend
First Name
Heatha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can only imagine that you did not buy another Ford.
Sad when a really nice design falls short due to poor testing and engineering.
Who places electrical connections is an area prone to water and ice build up and then act surprised that a failure occurred?
Correct. I did not buy another Ford. Don't get me wrong there were some things that I liked, but more things that I didn't and at almost 60,000 mi it was time to go before I lost any more money in it it definitely did not hold its value like people thought. The rain pouring in from the soft top anytime you open the doors or windows was also awful especially since it's been raining here in New England almost every day for a couple years. I'm happy for people that still love theirs though and wish them the best

51Creature

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Fault started about 2 weeks ago and just took it in as we purchased extended warranty to cover pretty much all potential issues. Of course it was chaffed wire from lack of wire protection in rear bumper. No surprise as it’s a Ford I guess. This turd will be traded once we near end of extended warranty. Don’t trust it beyond that.

Heatha

Big Bend
First Name
Heatha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yup! I got rid of mine last week. It didn't he the value people expected it to. I feel bad for everyone that paid high mark ups thinking this was the holy Grail
Sponsored