Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It costs about $1,500 to ship a car to Hawaii... The dealers are demanding $5K ADM, and the OP expected to pay MSRP. Buy it from granger under invoice and probably come out even with msrp and way ahead of local dealer prices with ADM.
Wow, that is a lot cheaper than I imagined it would be!!
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The FORD! dealer on Maui has a chevy and a taco on its podiuom on the front corner of the lot. I aint even gonna mess with those fools, except for a test drive when the time comes. Im likely going to Granger next year to pick mine up and roadtrip it!

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow, that is a lot cheaper than I imagined it would be!!
$11-1200 for open deck shipment but enclosed or over 7 ft tall is over $2000.

Still not bad.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Roll on/Roll Off (RORO) is considered enclosed shipment.

Estimated tonight is $1495 from San Diego to Honolulu. :)
What company? There are atleast a dozen 3rd party companies that are full of lies. There is only 2 companies that bring cars here. One is Pasha, cant remember the other but it was generally more expensive, and then more so through 3rd parties. They also dont tell you accurate shipping times. They will tell you this or that but it takes them a few weeks to load the boat, and then the voyage. If you drop off your vehicle when the boat is still mostly empty, they may tell you its 3 weeks. But it will really be 6. The good thing about going to Oahu is that they dont have to put it on the barge, to get to Maui, Kauai, and Big Island. that can take up to another week depending on the day of first boats arrival and the weather(high seas). Atleast that is my experience with the 2 vehicles I have shipped. And the people I have talked to.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MY22 should have x-plan pricing... maybe.

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What company? There are atleast a dozen 3rd party companies that are full of lies. There is only 2 companies that bring cars here. One is Pasha, cant remember the other but it was generally more expensive, and then more so through 3rd parties. They also dont tell you accurate shipping times. They will tell you this or that but it takes them a few weeks to load the boat, and then the voyage. If you drop off your vehicle when the boat is still mostly empty, they may tell you its 3 weeks. But it will really be 6. The good thing about going to Oahu is that they dont have to put it on the barge, to get to Maui, Kauai, and Big Island. that can take up to another week depending on the day of first boats arrival and the weather(high seas). Atleast that is my experience with the 2 vehicles I have shipped. And the people I have talked to.
I'll guess you didn't read my first post.

What company? ~ Pasha
Cant remember the other ~ Matson
Takes them a few weeks to load the boat ~ Every Pasha Ship leaving for Hawaii is loaded within 8-12 hours, otherwise the Long Shore-men would be standing around $$$, or even more costly returning to load partial loads daily, it just isn't done that way.

I've shipped 100's of vehicles to Hawaii, and was only attempting to offer a less expensive alternative to the 5K ADM. That's why I verified the price prior to posting.

Last edited:

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll guess you didn't read my first post.

What company? ~ Pasha
Cant remember the other ~ Matson
Takes them a few weeks to load the boat ~ Every Pasha Ship leaving for Hawaii is loaded within 8-12 hours, otherwise the Long Shore-men would be standing around $$$, or even more costly returning to load partial loads daily, it just isn't done that way.

I've shipped 100's of vehicles to Hawaii, and was only attempting to offer a less expensive alternative to the 5K ADM. That's why I verified the price prior to posting.
Sorry I missed your post. and for sure shipping here on your own is much cheaper. But does come with a wait often lied about. Which is why I gave the information I received from both Pasha, Young Brothers, and Matson either on the phone or in person. If everything I said is wrong that does make the point because those are the things I learned from my 8 to 10 interactions including drop offs and pickups and a few back and forth calls. Sorry for not reading each post. I saw a Hawaii thread and jumped since there arent many.

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Switch to Granger and have it shipped. You will probably end up @ about MSRP Price with the shipping and if not, look on the bright side, you live in Hawaii! I think I would pay ADM to live there.

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Buy on mainland and ship. I shipped my Volvo XC60 from Oahu to Virginia this past summer for about $2.2K. Delivered to my door in less than 3 weeks. I used Coastal Auto Shipping and dropped it off at the Matson Terminal on Sand Island. Too easy!!

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I donā€™t want your dream To die!
Not sure if thereā€™s any CA dealer deals out there but seems like if there was you could do it all by phone.
I found this in a quick google (I have zero experience shipping a car).
Itā€™s $920 & they even have residential pick up add on service.

https://www.pashahawaii.com/tools/vehicles/ship-a-car-to-and-from-hawaii

Standard ServicePasha Hawaii offers standard vehicle transport service between our California and Hawaii Terminals {San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco Bay Area, Honolulu (Oahu), Hilo (Big Island) and Kahului (Maui)}. Our pricing for Standard Service starts at $920. We also serve Kauai, Molokai, Lanai.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

may not matter but I would go to Ford and make a complaint or report it somehow.
Exactly - this is a direct result of them removing the Bronco from x-plan.
Sponsored