First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello all and thank you for the add! I placed on order on April 28th for a 2 door non-Sasquatch Black Diamond with 2.7/automatic. I’m just curious what kind of production timeline I can expect based on similar orders other folks have placed. I know it’s a lot of variables but am I looking at 3 months, 6 months, a year.
Sponsored

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Only the great Carnak knows.
Ford Bronco Current Production/Delivery Timeline 1683814973259

jbhowell97

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It seems like things are speeding up but as others have posted above, it really is a crap shoot. I reserved 8/21, ordered 2/22, scheduled for 4/17/23, built 4/21/23, shipped yesterday with an ETA of next week to my dealer. Ordered a 2-door, Black Diamond, non-sas. You could have it in three months, you could wait a year. If I were a betting man, I'd wager you will have it before the end of this year.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello all and thank you for the add! I placed on order on April 28th for a 2 door non-Sasquatch Black Diamond with 2.7/automatic. I’m just curious what kind of production timeline I can expect based on similar orders other folks have placed. I know it’s a lot of variables but am I looking at 3 months, 6 months, a year.
What is your dealer allocation like and where are you on the list?

OP
OP

Njones1205

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fair enough..
It seems like things are speeding up but as others have posted above, it really is a crap shoot. I reserved 8/21, ordered 2/22, scheduled for 4/17/23, built 4/21/23, shipped yesterday with an ETA of next week to my dealer. Ordered a 2-door, Black Diamond, non-sas. You could have it in three months, you could wait a year. If I were a betting man, I'd wager you will have it before the end of this year.
what is the difference between reserved and ordered? I have an order number and got that the same day I went to my dealer and put down my deposit.

OP
OP

Njones1205

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is your dealer allocation like and where are you on the list?
I don’t know what their allocation is but I specifically asked if they had closed their ordering books and they said no. I assume that means they still had allocations left? Not sure where I am on the list but my order confirmation says “Priority 19”

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t know what their allocation is but I specifically asked if they had closed their ordering books and they said no. I assume that means they still had allocations left? Not sure where I am on the list but my order confirmation says “Priority 19”
Not to be a downer but they can order as many as they want as long as Ford is accepting but if no allocation it will never be built. Some dealers do this to hold someone from going elsewhere. Not saying it’s true in your case but it does happen. Did you have to place a deposit?

Priority 19 means a retail order. The lower the better down to a 10.

Allenkoz

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Each dealership is issued a number of 'allocations' based on sales and some other factors. Those seem to be prioritized first from what I've learned. With the order bank open, one can still place an order beyond the allocation limit, but I think those will endure a longer wait time.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Njones1205

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to be a downer but they can order as many as they want as long as Ford is accepting but if no allocation it will never be built. Some dealers do this to hold someone from going elsewhere. Not saying it’s true in your case but it does happen. Did you have to place a deposit?

Priority 19 means a retail order. The lower the better down to a 10.
I did have to put down a deposit. It’s refundable, but yeah I did.

jbhowell97

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
what is the difference between reserved and ordered? I have an order number and got that the same day I went to my dealer and put down my deposit.
[/QUOTE]

Originally, you were able to reserve a Bronco and you only had to specify the number of doors and the trim with a $100 deposit. You could later turn this reservation into an order. They later changed it and removed reservations altogether. Reservation date really doesn't mean anything when it comes to getting your order.

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait time is 3+ years.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’d start buying all your modifications and accessories now. Hopefully you won’t have a boatload of accessories in your garage before you get your Bronco like some of us.

Allocations are the key and priority code means basically it’s been ordered.
Sponsored