Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
looks nice.
I just dont like the grab handle there. Useless imho. But you seem to use it for your phone. So maybe it should be called a phone mount. They say its about the side curtain airbags etc. Whatever. Bad design. The grab handle on drivers side is just as rediculous
Not just a phone but there’s a flash light on it as well. There’s many more uses for it, only your imagination is the limit.

We have an open line radio show here where folks can call into the station and tell all the listeners what the politicians are doing wrong yet not of of them will run for office and yet they seem to have all the answers and want to tell the world their right and the doers are doing everything wrong.

Archetype was just designing based on what was already there. They wernt trying to reinvent the wheel but just designing something that would benefit some people More than what was there. It’s obvious your not one of them but maybe you should write the Ford designers and tell them where they went wrong. I’m sure they would really appreciate it and thank you for there short comings.
Sponsored

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a few things from AR and great quality.

I have the BYODR too. Where did you get your attachments for yours? I have the AR balls but I like the ones you have with the red triggers.

OP
OP
Wildfire1

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a few things from AR and great quality.

I have the BYODR too. Where did you get your attachments for yours? I have the AR balls but I like the ones you have with the red triggers.
I got all the mounts off of Amazon. Look up camera mounts and that will open up the flood gates lol.

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I pre-ordered an item from Archetype back in April that was supposed to ship out in July. I still have yet to receive it and getting no response from them after 2 emails to customer service. Given the price of their products and the lack of response, I won't order from them again.
Hi BeachShredder. It’s possible that your emails didn’t land in our inbox. Shoot me your order number and I’ll look into it personally. We do our best to reply to emails as speedy as we can. If two were missed, there’s definitely a problem.

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
looks nice.
I just dont like the grab handle there. Useless imho. But you seem to use it for your phone. So maybe it should be called a phone mount. They say its about the side curtain airbags etc. Whatever. Bad design. The grab handle on drivers side is just as rediculous
It’s not listed on the website this way, but if you really want, I can send you a code for just the MOSH which is the black baseplate. This will omit the grab handle and give you multiple 1/4-20 threaded locations for mounting, plus the Picatinny rail for an added rail mounted accessories. I ran ours this way for about a week while THE D was being cerakoted black.

Sponsored

Gray_Ghost

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Super Duty, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've considered getting this from them, just unsure how the BL orange will look. The renderings on the site are not very good. Looking at your pics, the color seems pretty spot on. I have the dash rail as well and I love it.

David T

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor (Ford Truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got all the mounts off of Amazon. Look up camera mounts and that will open up the flood gates lol.
could I ask where you got the phone holder?

also I may be an idiot but I cannot find the link to the website for your wife to see about the vinyl sticker on the dash. I was going to order a similar one with forest and sasquatch but yours is better...

David T

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor (Ford Truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s not listed on the website this way, but if you really want, I can send you a code for just the MOSH which is the black baseplate. This will omit the grab handle and give you multiple 1/4-20 threaded locations for mounting, plus the Picatinny rail for an added rail mounted accessories. I ran ours this way for about a week while THE D was being cerakoted black.
any idea on the wait for outer banks blue?

OP
OP
Wildfire1

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
could I ask where you got the phone holder?

also I may be an idiot but I cannot find the link to the website for your wife to see about the vinyl sticker on the dash. I was going to order a similar one with forest and sasquatch but yours is better...

Davis here’s the phone holder https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0055PH0XA?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Heres the decals. We added a new one to the set.
https://www.specialtyrepairscustommods.com/bronco-accessories_

Ford Bronco D handle from Archetype Racing * WOW* A227E519-B071-47FE-97D5-EF97023C06BB
Sponsored