Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Audi A7 Prestige, '23 Tundra Capstone, ā€˜69 C10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to admit, I was a little hard on Jarrett @DarkMatter Designs for some shipping delays, but just received my custom Badlands Emblems and they LOOK GREAT!!! Thanks Jarrett, great product!!! Worth the wait!!! If you are on the fence just buy them you won't be disappointed.

Note to Ford: Hire Jarrett as your Bronco emblem supplier, he's better at it than you. :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco Darkmatter Designs "Badlands" Emblems IMG_3529
Sponsored

Last edited:

Utahjazzman

Badlands
First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, looks great. I would love to do something similar. Do you have a link or contact info?

Also, how did you install? Did the slight curve on the fender interfere or not allow them to be flush?

I have the 4x4 graphics badlands badge that I love but it doesnā€™t fit well because of the slight curve on the fender.

OP
OP
Hellion10

Hellion10

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Audi A7 Prestige, '23 Tundra Capstone, ā€˜69 C10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, looks great. I would love to do something similar. Do you have a link or contact info?

Also, how did you install? Did the slight curve on the fender interfere or not allow them to be flush?

I have the 4x4 graphics badlands badge that I love but it doesnā€™t fit well because of the slight curve on the fender.
darkmatterdesignsinc.com
They do put some 3m adhesive tape on them. But you are right, those fenders arenā€™t flat, and there Is about a slight gap about 1/4ā€ starting at the bottom of badge that pulled back a couple days after install.
if it gets worse Iā€™ll remove them and reapply a couple layers of 3m tape to try and help account for curve.

Last edited:

Utahjazzman

Badlands
First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks!