First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Audi A5 Cabriolet
Your Bronco Model
Base
Guys I am watching a bunch of videos from Pickens and other places, I have an interior trim removal kit and I have speakers ready to go. I went to try to remove the speaker grill this afternoon and met a tough foe. I might be wrong but I think for made this more difficult for 2022. They increased the lip that ticks below the IP topper. Any suggestions?
Ford Bronco Dash speaker replacement… access question 7E999916-01A3-4CB3-9AA2-31693ED35F81
Sponsored

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I just had this off to install my alarm flasher. You have to pry up from the sides then work forward. The back side towards you has that lip that should be pulled out last. And it has to be slid in before clipping in the sides and nearest the windshield when reinstalling.

Having the plastic body panel tools helps immensely

AbsoluteFord

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford F-150, Honda Clarity
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah I just had this off to install my alarm flasher. You have to pry up from the sides then work forward. The back side towards you has that lip that should be pulled out last. And it has to be slid in before clipping in the sides and nearest the windshield when reinstalling.

Having the plastic body panel tools helps immensely
This! You have to get the back first. Start from the middle and work back. Worked for me.

fitterhappier

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I bought a cheap set of of pry tools from Amazon that worked well. I started from front middle and popped each, working towards the center dash and then the back last. I found that using my finger to pop the very last one (in the corner towards the windshield) seemed to work well.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks exactly like my 21. Like already said, don't start from the lip, get the sides and back up first.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I"ve had my dash speaker grills off a few times on my '22 and if you start on the sides that face the centerline of the vehicle, they come off easily. I used the thin metal flex tools that came with my $25 Amazon trim removal set.
Sponsored