First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Now that Broncos are being delivered and we have some history on actual purchase transactions wanted to start a thread of shame for shady tactics being utilized by dealers. Certainly not all dealers are bad but there are unfortunately some that have a tendency of moving the goalposts.

Don’t have mine yet, still a 6/28 “in production”, but curious about learning from others experiences.
Sponsored

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Now that Broncos are being delivered and we have some history on actual purchase transactions wanted to start a thread of shame for shady tactics being utilized by dealers. Certainly not all dealers are bad but there are unfortunately some that have a tendency of moving the goalposts.

Don’t have mine yet, still a 6/28 “in production”, but curious about learning from others experiences.
I'll let you know as soon as the dealership I privileged with my business lets me know what they are going to charge me for my custom build..... I would be curious to hear from those who also didn't understand the buying process and are in the same boat. My bronco is set to arrive in September.