First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
…then just order an ugly base with steelies so they can’t mark it up? You have to pay annual property tax on Sasquatch tires in Northern Virginia. ($~2K a year)
i still have a cyber truck reservation so
After being told at the road show that my local dealer would not have mark ups, I learned today after Big bend base test drive that because I’m getting a Badlands with Sasquatch and lux package I would have $5-$15k mark up even with having a reservation and possible 2023 delivery and that they had largest reach on the east coast and even if I moved my order other dealers would lie and blind some at delivery with a mark up too, does this seem fair for being patient reservation holder???
I still have a cyber truck reservation so I’ll sit tight on my Badlands as I’m not sure I ever want to set foot in that dealership again, which is a big shame as the Toyota one in town has been excellent to me for the last 11 years. Koons…can you help?
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Koons Ford in Falls church Va. I can’t move my reservation? I have not done build or paid no refundable deposit of $2500 they want to place build order…
You can reserve and order today with Chapman…less than a 3 hour drive and you’ll have 4% below invoice locked in, and Tom is a great guy to deal with. The dealers close to here are all terrible, especially Koons.

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco (ordered), Rusting Tacoma, R1200GS Adv
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've had two dealers refuse to sell me Bronco unless I finance the purchase through them and Ford Credit.

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He’s in VA and didn’t deal with SAC?! Huge mistake.
That is exactly what I did. I looked into Koons, they said $1000 below invoice and some other crazy shit. I posted some stuff on here to get feedback and ya'll told me to run. So I did down to WV and Stephens and I am very happy I did.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm in DC with a day 3 RSVP, Granger October RSVP and two Chapman RSVPs (3% and 4%). My day 3 was initially at Lindsay Wheaton Md., Lindsay called to convert and I told them I'll wait till 2022. I went to Lindsay to ask about pricing since I wasn't getting any response via email. I was told MSRP, I went home and converted for Chapman's 3%. I'm more that willing to wait until 2023.

Falls Church lies started very early on and I knew to stay away.

if you get caught up in the hype and don't research there are dealers waiting to get you.
Sponsored