First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just want to give my experience to anyone interested in the final stages of getting a Bronco.

I had reserved an FE with black interior via Ford website. I received periodic emails from Ford but no communication from my dealership of choice. (For those wondering, I had 1 local dealership option and a few more 100 miles away. I chose the closest location). My selected dealership ordered the entire Bronco without any communication with me. Okay… fine. I’ll survive.

Flash forward a lifetime and I eventually receive a window sticker that says the interior is Navy Pier. I immediately call the dealership and they ensure me it will be black. They also say if it’s not black then they’ll pay to have it replaced by an aftermarket shop.

A month later and the Bronco FE arrives with …. Navy Pier interior. The dealership offers me 1/2 of the cost to replace the leather in cash back. How much cash back you ask??? $700. Can we all agree that is bullshit and way to low of a number?

Then the sales manager comes out and explains the “numbers” to me. He hits me with a total cost of $67,715.

Whoa!!!

I had never seen this price prior to the day we’re picking it up. This vehicle was $62,715. That number is on EVERYTHING I’ve seen: the order, the window sticker, etc.

He informs me that there is a standard $5,000 mark up on new Broncos.

After a conversation and debate about the matter he removes the dealership mark up and then informs me I’ll have to eat the cost of the leather interior mistake.

I accept the deal because at this point you’re either buying it or they’re selling it to someone else.

Anyways … it’s in my garage now. I’m happy with the Bronco overall but less than pleased with the dealership.

Now I’m going to shove it in their face and resell it across the street from them. 😂 … it’s a joke fellas. Don’t come after me.
Sponsored

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to hear about your experience but glad you got your Bronco home. I think the Navy Pier interior may grow on you....I sorta liked it better in person.

Feel free to post some photos 🙂

OP
OP
CommandoAndo

CommandoAndo

First Edition
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I agree. The Navy Pier color pairing is surprisingly good. The leather quality is also excellent.

Sorry to hear about your experience but glad you got your Bronco home. I think the Navy Pier interior may grow on you....I sorta liked it better in person.

Feel free to post some photos 🙂

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Put out that whole trolling spread and then ruined it in the last 2 sentences...

OP
OP
CommandoAndo

CommandoAndo

First Edition
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Sponsored

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So,,,, why complain about the dealer marking it up,,,,, when you state you're going to re-sell it across the street??? How much are you marking it up?? Going to sell it for $62,715???

StormtrooperS225

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mark ups wont happen to me...

God I hope not

Sponsored

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm so sick of the whining

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still sucks that dealer tried to tack on $5k. Yet maybe all along the dealer was gonna do your agreed upon price but mentioned adding $5k, drop it if you eat the seat mistake. All still shady.

theslide

Big Bend
First Name
Slide
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’d like hear more about that “conversation and debate..” that got them to drop the markup! That’s a handy skill to have:cool:

Btw congrats on getting her home!

OP
OP
CommandoAndo

CommandoAndo

First Edition
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Seriously though if anyone wants a picture of a part or area on the Bronco FE just let me know and I can send some to you.

OP
OP
CommandoAndo

CommandoAndo

First Edition
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Definitely. Hopefully you’ve selected a quality dealership. I’d guess it doesn’t happen to everyone.

Still sucks that dealer tried to tack on $5k. Yet maybe all along the dealer was gonna do your agreed upon price but mentioned adding $5k, drop it if you eat the seat mistake. All still shady.
Sponsored