Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey yall, so I was one of the unfortunate ones who got stuck on the transmission/ parking pawl recall list in February. Since my bronco was in transport it got hit with a stop ship from Ford and it has been sitting at the Richmond yard two hour south of my dealer since 01/22/2023.

I've been in constant contact with my dealer and Ford corporate HQ about the release and delivery of my Bronco. On 03/28/2023, a customer care rep at Ford informed me the stop shop had been lifted and the vehicle was scheduled to be delivered on 4/7/2023. Flash forward to today, still no Bronco and the customer care rep is now saying the vehicle is still on a stop ship hold.

My dealer told me there is nothing he can do until the stop ship is lifted and that will not happen until Ford releases the information/parts necessary to perform the inspection on the transmission.

Here is where I am reaching out to all of you. Does anyone have definitive information about safety recall 23S06? @flip you seem to have a lot of info about technical problems. Specifically I'm wondering if Ford has released the procedure for inspecting and or repairing this issue. Have any of you who (dealers, purchasers etc) (@Zach@Granger) received any updates on vehicles effected by this recall. I'm now in my 5th month of waiting for this vehicle to be delivered and I cannot get any information from Ford about when my Bronco will be released or delivered to the dealership. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Last edited: