Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I received the recall notice for my windshield. It seems they need to remove it and reinstall it. My windshield currently has a crack in it. Any guess how the dealership is going to handle this? Think they will cover the labor if I cover the part cost?
Sponsored

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd hope so considering the recall needs be to be done regardless, but you never know with them. Might be worth it to check with a few dealerships to see what they'd do

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thats a new one to me. As a service writer Id attempt to submit as "glass cracked when removing" and try to get it covered, assuming a good/repeat customer. Worst case Id say pay for the glass and get the labor covered.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I received the recall notice for my windshield. It seems they need to remove it and reinstall it. My windshield currently has a crack in it. Any guess how the dealership is going to handle this? Think they will cover the labor if I cover the part cost?
Mine was cracked before I had the recall done also. Didn't have any issues with getting a new windshield installed during the recall and I didn't have to pay for anything. I even had Ford reimburse me for the windshield tint that was already done.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It isn't your fault that Ford has to replace the windshield . You were just going to live with the crack right ?

Sponsored

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
they wont care it will be thrown away any way

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine was cracked before I had the recall done also. Didn't have any issues with getting a new windshield installed during the recall and I didn't have to pay for anything. I even had Ford reimburse me for the windshield tint that was already done.
Wow! Gotta contact you when I need to go in for repairs to get advice on the silver tongue required to get what you want.
Sponsored