Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone else in Canada seen any of these adverts for getting a factory order by your dealer using there own allocation
To get a factory order sooner?
https://www.autotrader.ca/a/ford/bronco/uxbridge/ontario/5_55682029_20160518164751890/?ncse=no&showVs=1&orup=17_20_84&pc=K8A 6T5&sprx=1000&nobar=1
I'm going to guess this might be customer reservations that have been abandoned.

The reason I say that is I was fortunate enough to find a dealership that had a customer walk away from their reservation - They changed the build specs to what I wanted, and I basically didn't have to wait as long as I would have if I placed a brand new order. Albeit, I still waited 3/4 of a year for my Bronco to arrive, but I was very fortunate.

Could be something similar? 🤷‍♂️

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It looks to me like they’re taking unused allocation and rather than just ordering a stock unit they’re letting customers build one to their liking. I guess if Ford isn’t going to be taking any new retail orders for 2023 it’s a way to get a Bronco built to your liking if you don’t already have an order placed.
Sponsored